2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Jiwaji University Paper Code

Please give me paper code of the M.Sc.(Zoology) Second Semester course of the Jiwaji University? Please share the details in PDF format so I can download it. I have taken admission in Jiwaji University for the M.Sc.(Zoology) course that is why needed these details?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jiwaji University MP Ed
Jiwaji University Gwalior Pin Code
Jiwaji University Gwalior Address with Pin Code
Jiwaji University Paper Time Table
Jiwaji University GNM
Paper Code of MDU B.Tech
Paper Code Of MLSU
Mp B.Ed Jiwaji University
Jiwaji University Paper
Jiwaji University Zip Code
Jiwaji University MBA
Gwalior Jiwaji University Pin Code
MBA jiwaji university
Jiwaji University LLM
Jiwaji University BDS
Jiwaji University GA
Question Paper Of Jiwaji University
Jiwaji University Model Question Paper
Jiwaji University Jiwaji
CBSE Paper Code
24th May 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jiwaji University Paper Code

Can you provide me the syllabus of M Com (Master of Commerce) Program with paper code offered by Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P.)?
24th May 2018, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jiwaji University Paper Code

The syllabus of M Com (Master of Commerce) Program with paper code offered by Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P.) is as follows:

MC-101: MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES

Unit - I Meaning, Nature, Process, Significance and Principles of Management, Professional Management in India, Managerial Roles and managerial Skills. Functional Areas of Management and Development of Management Thought - Classical, Neo-Classical And Modern approach.

Unit - II Nature And Types of Planning, The Planning Process, principles of Planning, Types of Plans, Importance and Limitations of Planning, Management by objectives (MBO), Benefits and Weaknesses of MBO. Corporate Planning and Environmental Analysis - Process, Components and Techniques

Unit - III Concept, Process and Principles of Organization, Forms of Organization Structure, Organizational Charts and manual, Span of Management. Concept of Authority, Types of Authority Relationships. Concept, Process of Delegation of Authority and barriers to Effective Delegation

Unit - IV Concept, Nature and process of Decision Making, Types of Decisions, Rationality in Decision making and Creativity in Decision making. need and significance of coordination, Principles and Techniques of Effective Coordination. Nature and process of Communication, Communication Network, Direction of Communication, Barriers in Communication, Ten Commandments of Good Communication.

Unit - V Concept of Direction and its Techniques, Concept and Process of Control, Types of control. Essential of effective Control Systems, Limitations of control, Techniques of managerial Control Management by Exception Management of change, new Challenges for Managers

Suggested Readings:
Kumar Pradeep and Thakur K.S., Management Principles and Practices, Wisdom Publications, New Delhi
Harold Koontz, O'Donnell and Heinz Weihrich, Essentials of Management,Tata McGraw Hil, New Delhi.
Stoner, Management, PHI Learning, New Delhi
M. Prakash and Parag Diwan, Management - Principles and Practices, Excel Books, New Dellhi
Chandan, J.S., Management - concepts and Strategies, Vikas Publishing House, New Delhi
Robert C. Apple by : Modern Business Administration, McMillan India Ltd., New Delhi.
Moshal, B.S., Principles of Management, Ane Books Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi

Syllabus M Com Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P.)

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus M Com Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P.)--.pdf (497.3 KB, 58 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in