2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

JIPMER Updates

Can I get the latest updates about the entrance exam of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research like any update in eligibility criteria or anything else??? Please reply as soon as possible ???? thanks in advance??
Similar Threads
Thread
DSSSB updates
UGC NET Updates
IAF Updates
RTU Kota Updates
Jntuh MBA updates
CCS University Updates
COMEDK Updates
Updates for MBA
GPAT Updates
GRE Updates
OU MBA Updates
LPU Updates
IBPS Updates
NIT Silchar Updates
MBA updates
PTU Updates
MP PET Updates
IGNOU Updates
JKPSC Updates
BFUHS New Updates
29th June 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: JIPMER Updates

Hi buddy here I have come to know latest updates on Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) recruitment so will you plz let me know about its latest recruitment ??
29th June 2018, 10:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JIPMER Updates

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has published recruitment notification for following post :

Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 52
Name of the Post:
1. Professor: 08 Posts
2. Addl. Professor: 04 Posts
3. Associate Professor: 04 Posts
4. Assistant Professor: 16 Posts
5. Senior Resident: 12 Posts
6. Tutors/ Demonstrators: 08 Posts

Eligibility:
Applicants must have Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956, Post Graduation qualification, i.e. M.D/ MS in relevant disciplines for S.No-01 to 04 with relevant experience, Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in respective discipline for S.No-05, MBBS/ M.Sc for S.No-06. For more information refer notification.

Age Limit:
Applicants age should not be exceeding 58 years for S.No-01, 02, 50 years for S.No-03, 04, 33 years for S.No-05, 35 years for S.No-. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC candidate & others as per rules of the Govt. of India.

Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected based on written test & interview.

Application Fee:
Applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- for UR & OBC and Rs.250/- for SC & ST Applicants by Demand Draft drawn in favour of the The Director, JIPMER payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry 605006. No fee for PWD Applicants.

Apply process :
Applicants can send their application along with relevant documents, cover containing the Application to be marked as Application for AIIMS Mangalagiri by post to The Director, JIPMER, Admin I (Recruitment Cell), Dhanvantri Nagar, Puducherry 605 006 & the documents sent to e-mail id mangalagiriaiims@gmail.com on or before 16-03-2018 (Friday) till 04:30 pm.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in