2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

JIPMER Tuition Fees

Hey I want to do MBBS course from the Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) so please give me details about there tuition fee? Tell me complete details about the Fee Structure For Indian Nationals in JIPMER?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Tuition Fees In Germany
IIM Lucknow Tuition Fees
MBA Tuition Fees In Germany
VIT University Tuition Fees
TIFR tuition fees
TNEA Tuition Fees
JIPMER Tuition Fee For MBBS
CLAT Tuition Fees
Feu Makati Mba Tuition Fees
NITIE Tuition Fees
MBA Tuition Fees
IAS Tuition Fees
Emory MBA Tuition Fees
Rotman MBA Tuition Fees
CCSU Tuition And Fees
IIM Indore Tuition Fees
IIFT Tuition Fees
IIM Ahmedabad Tuition Fees
Tuition Fees SRM University
CCSU Tuition And Fees
3rd July 2018, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Re: JIPMER Tuition Fees

I want to know the tuition fees of MBBS program in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry so can you tell me?
3rd July 2018, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JIPMER Tuition Fees

The MBBS entrance exam of JIPMER offers admissions to 150 seats at the JIPMER Puducherry campus and 50 seats at the JIPMER Karaikal campus.

JIPMER MBBS 2018 Fee Structure

For Indian Nationals: The following fees (provisional), subject to revision will be payable by each candidate at the time of admission.

Fees-

Description Fee Amount
Admission Fee (to be paid only once) Rs. 4000
Academic Fee (per annum) Rs. 1400
JIPMER Student Association Fee (per annum) Rs. 2000
Learning Resources Fee (per annum) Rs. 2000
Corpus Fund on Academic Fee (per annum) Rs. 70
I.T. Charges (per annum) Rs. 2000
Identity Card Rs. 150
Total Fee Amount Rs. 11,620

The Admission fees should be paid by each candidate at ACADEMIC SECTION, JIPMER on the counselling day after the completion of the counselling process.

Academic Fee for Foreign Nationals:

An Academic fee of US $75,000/- + Transaction charges as applicable. This will be one-time payment, for entire duration of the course, at the time of admission.

Admission letter will be issued ONLY on confirmation of payment from the competent authority.

Payment to be made in foreign currency by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at PUDUCHERRY.

Fees once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.

Hostel Charges

Sl. No. Description Fee in Rs
1. Establishment Charges (p.a) 6,000
2. Hostel Caution Deposit 5,000
3. Hostel Mess Deposit 3,000
Total 14,000

Hostel Accommodation:

Separate Hostels for Boys & Girls

All students including NRI may avail a common hostel accommodation subject to availability.

Hostel Accommodation is primarily for non-Puducherry/Karaikal Candidate as the case may be.

The rent for hostel accommodation including electricity charge is Rs.500/- per month per candidate in a double room and Rs.750/- per month for a single room.

Each student residing in the hostel has to pay a caution deposit of Rs.5,000/- which will be refunded after making deductions, if any, at the time the student leaves the hostel.

Common Mess facility is available. A deposit of Rs.3,000/- has to be paid in cash to the Warden of the hostel towards advance for boarding charges and Rs.6,000/- per year towards establishment charges.

Contact-

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu, Jipmer Campus, Jipmer Campus, Dhanvantari Nagar, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu 605006
0413 229 6562

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in