2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th January 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: JIPMER Question Paper Free Download

Can you provide me previous year question paper for preparation for admission in JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research), now NEET UG, for admission in MBBS Program?
13th January 2020, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JIPMER Question Paper Free Download

The previous year question paper for preparation for admission in JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research), now NEET UG, for admission in MBBS Program is as follows:

The fundamental frequency in an open organ pipe is equal to the third harmonic of a closed organ pipe. If the length of the closed organ pipe is 20 cm, the length of the open organ pipe is
(1)12•5 cm
(2)8 cm
(3)13•2 cm
(4)16 cm

The efficiency of an ideal heat engine working between the freezing point and boiling point of water, is
(1)6•25%
(2)20%
(3)26•8%
(4)12•5%

A set of ‘n’ equal resistors, of value ‘R’ each, are connected in series to a battery of emf ‘E’ and internal resistance ‘R’. The current drawn is I. Now, the ‘n’ resistors are connected in parallel to the same battery. Then the current drawn from battery becomes 10 I. The value of ‘n’ is
(1)20
(2)11
(3)10
(4)9

An astronomical refracting telescope will have large angular magnification and high angular resolution, when it has an objective lens of
(1)large focal length and large diameter
(2)large focal length and small diameter
(3)small focal length and large diameter
(4)small focal length and small diameter

Question Paper NEET UG

files.aglasem.com/download/neet-2019-question-paper-in-hindi-english

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in