2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th June 2016, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Jipmer mbbs nri

Hello sir, I am Manoj. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the NRI/ OCI merit list of candidates for admission to MBBS program of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER). Can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
JIPMER Notification for MBBS
JIPMER MBBS Age
JIPMER MBBS NRI quota
Jipmer Mbbs Age
JIPMER Tuition Fee For MBBS
JIPMER MBBS Students
JIPMER MBBS Duration
JIPMER MBBS Login
Results of JIPMER MBBS
Fee for MBBS in JIPMER
Jipmer MBBS Fees
Duration Of MBBS In JIPMER
Age Limit for MBBS in JIPMER
Mbbs jipmer
JIPMER MBBS forms
MBBS Admission in JIPMER
JIPMER MBBS Program Fee
JIPMER courses other than MBBS
JIPMER MBBS Fee
JIPMER MBBS Cut Off Marks
19th June 2016, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jipmer mbbs nri

As you have asked about the NRI/ OCI merit list of candidates for admission to MBBS program of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), I am giving you information about it

JIPMER MBBS Merit List of all categories of candidates is drawn on the basis of minimum percentile.
A separate JIPMER MBBS Merit List for candidates applying under Self Financing Scheme for 5 seats will be drawn from the NRI / OCI applicants.

JIPMER Merit Ranking would be based on percentile and the individual marks obtained by the Candidates will be displayed along with percentile score.
Category Minimum Marks in Admission Test (percentile)
Unreserved (UR)/OCI 50
Unreserved (UR) – OPH 45
SC / ST / OBC 40

JIPMER MBBS Merit List:

The Merit List consists of all candidates who are eligible for admission.
Candidates who secure less than the marks as indicated above in the Entrance Examination will not be considered for admission and their names will not be included in the Merit List.

Only those NRI / OCI candidates who opt for admission under Self Financing Scheme at the time of application itself will be considered for the merit list to 6 Seats for NRI/OCI status candidates.

Merit list of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Examination will be published at its officila website.
Merit Ranking would be based on percentile and the individual marks obtained by the Candidates will be displayed along with percentile score

In the case of two or more candidates securing equal marks in the entrance examination their inter se merit shall be determined as follows:

Eliminating first English and Comprehension marks
If there is still a tie by eliminating Logic and Quantitative Reasoning.
If there is still a tie by eliminating Physics marks.
If there is still a tie by eliminating Chemistry marks.
If there is still a tie by eliminating Biology marks.
If the tie is still NOT broken, then a candidate senior in age shall rank senior to a candidate who is junior in age.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in