2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th August 2015, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jharkhand SSC Exam Date

Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has disclosed an advertisement to fill 102 Vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) whose last date for filling the application form is 21st August 2015

Exam date for Jharkhand SSC exam for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) is not announced yet so you keep yourself touch with the official website of Jharkhand SSC

Here I am providing you the syllabus for the post of Sub Inspector (SI)
There are two Phases in this exam, Phase-I is Preliminary Written Exam & Phase-II is Mains Written Exam, so syllabus for both of them are
Exam Syllabus for Assistant Preliminary exam is given below:-

General Studies : Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India, Jharkhand and its neighboring countries.
(i) Contemporary Topics – Scientific Development, National/International awards, Indian languages, books, scripts, capital, currency, sports-sportsmen, important events.
(ii) India – Indian History, culture, geography, economy, freedom movement, and the constitution of India and state, Polity of Country, Panchayati Raj, Community Development, Five-year plans and contribution of Jharkhand in National Movement.

General Science & Mathematics :
(i) General Science – Question on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science, including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
(ii) Mathematics – Generally question will be asked of elementary standard.

Mental Ability Test : Questions will be asked both verbal and non-verbal type. Focus on Comprehensional Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.

Basic Knowledge of Computer : In this questions will be asked related to information of computer appliances, applications and their method of operations.

Exam Syllabus for Assistant Mains exam is given below:-

PAPER-I Hindi & English Knowledge

The syllabus in this paper will be as follows –

(i) Hindi Comprehension based questions 30 questions
(ii) Hindi Grammar related questions 30 questions
(iii) English Comprehension based questions 30 questions
(iv) English Grammar based questions. 30 questions

PAPER-II General Knowledge

General Studies : Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India, Jharkhand and its neighboring countries.
(i) Contemporary Topics – Scientific Development, National/International awards, Indian languages, books, scripts, capital, currency, sports-sportsmen, important events.
(ii) India – Indian History, culture, geography, economy, freedom movement, and the constitution of India and state, Polity of Country, Panchayati Raj, Community Development, Five-year plans and contribution of Jharkhand in National Movement.

General Science & Mathematics :
(i) General Science – Question on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science, including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
(ii) Mathematics – Generally question will be asked of elementary standard.

Mental Ability Test :
Questions will be asked both verbal and non-verbal type. Focus on Comprehensional Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.

Basic Knowledge of Computer : In this questions will be asked related to information of computer appliances, applications and their method of operations.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in