2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th June 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Jharkhand Rai University Phd Fee Structure

Hii sir, I Wants to do Phd in Jharkhand Rai University Will you Please Provide me the Fees for the Phd Course of the Jharkhand Rai University ?
28th June 2018, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Jharkhand Rai University is a private university in Ranchi, Jharkhand state, India. The university is located in Kamre, Ratu Road, Ranchi. It was established by the Jharkhand State Legislature under the Jharkhand Rai University Act, 2011.

The Details of the Phd Course of the Jharkhand Rai University is given below

Phd Offered In

Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics
Geology
Botany
Agriculture
Biotechnology
Computer Science
Environmental Science
Hindi
English
Economics
Commerce and Management

Admission Details :

Eligibility Criteria

Eligibility: A candidate who has obtained any Masters Degree or equivalent from UGC/AICTE recognized body with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Cat-I and Differently-abled candidates) in aggregate or equivalent grade
Selection of Candidate:
Selection of candidates for Ph.D programme will be based on Entrance Test and marks obtained in the qualifying Examinations.

Fees :

The Information Regarding the Fees for the Phd Program of the Jharkhand Rai University you may get from the Admission Office of the University

Contact Details :
Jharkhand Rai University
Address: Ratu Raod, Chanakyapuri Colony, Kamre, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835222
Phone: 1800 120 2546
23rd October 2019, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to know that what is amount of fees for PHd admission in Jharkhand Rai University. Please provide me Phd Fee Structure in Jharkhand Rai University?
23rd October 2019, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

The Jharkhand Rai University is admitted candidates for Phd program. For PHd admission in Jharkhand Rai University candidates need to fill application form. An application form is also submitted by candidates for PHd admission in Jharkhand Rai University.

Candidates Duly filled application form can submit along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Jharkhand Rai University, payable at Ranchi and the necessary documents (duly self attested) shall be submitted to:

Jharkhand Rai University,
Kamre, Ratu Road,
Ranchi 835222, Jharkhand

Fees structure of Jharkhand Rai University PHD:

Selection of Candidate:

Selection of candidates for Ph.D programme will be based on Entrance Test and marks obtained in the qualifying Examinations.

Final cutoff marks will be decided by the university before publication of the results

Eligibility:
A candidate who has obtained any Masters Degree or equivalent from UGC/AICTE recognized body with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Cat-I and Differently-abled candidates) in aggregate or equivalent grade.

Fees structure of Jharkhand Rai University:

Enrollment Charges (One Time)
Diploma 15000/-
C2D 15000/-
B.Tech. 15000/-
D2D 15000/-
M.Tech. 20000/-
MBA 25000/-
All Other Courses 10000/-

Prospectus Fee
Rs. 500/-

Address: