2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th July 2015, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JEXPO Online Application Form

JEXPO is a Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics admission by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education every year to select candidates for admission into three years Diploma in Engineering courses in different Government Polytechnics located across West Bengal.

Eligibility Criteria

Applicants must have permanent resident ship of India.

The age of the Applicants must not above 21 years at the time of admission.

Applicants belonging to SC/ST category will get 3 years relaxation.

Applicants must have passed Matriculation/10th with Physical Science , Mathematics & English from Central or State Board recognized by Government.

Application Procedure

The application procedure is totally offline.

Applicants have to go WBSCTE registered offices

Pay Rs 500/- in cash to get application forms or Download application forms from WBSCTE official website and have to send Rs 500/- DD in favor of WBSCTE.

Fill the application form by entering your contact address, examination center choice , educational details, personal details, etc.

Two passport size photograph on the form

As the last date to fill the form is over , please try next year .

Important Dates

Form Fill up dates were - 24 November to 24 December 2015

Written Examination was held on - 12 April 2015

Result - Second week of June 2015
2nd December 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about JEXPO Online Application Form so here can you please give me details ?
2nd December 2015, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as West Bengal State Council of Technical Education published notification for Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics admission 2015.

As per my idea this exam was held in April 2015 but here I am giving you its basic details :-

Eligibility Criteria

Candidate must have passed or appeared in class 10 exam and secured at least 35% marks (without additional subject) in the qualifying examination without rounding up.

There is no age limit for the JEXPO exam, however candidate’s date of birth should be after 01.07.2000 for this year.

Application form

JEXPO 2015 application form 5 January to 22 January, 2015, and further extended to 16 February, 2015

Paper pattern

The JEXPO examination mainly consists of Mathematics, physics and chemistry sections.

Examination is set with multiple choice questions Mathematics-100 MCQs, Physics-50 MCQs and Chemistry-50 MCQs. In total, examination is conducted for 200 marks.

Aspirants who obtained merit or shortlisted in examination conducted will be called for admission process.

Last date to submit application forms February 16, 2015

Date of JEXPO 2015 exam April 12, 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in