2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Jet sliet

I am appearing in the JET (Joint Entrance Test) of Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology so can you please give me the details about the exam pattern and the syllabus of it so that I can do the preparation of this exam well?
Similar Threads
Thread
SLIET hostel
Sliet icd
SLIET map
www sliet ac com
SLIET Counseling
SLIET College
Sliet pdf
Sliet mba
Sliet set iii
Sliet ac
Sliet fee
Sliet set
MBA in SLIET
SLIET Jobs
SLIET ac SET
Sliet bom
SLIET address
SLIET Contact
SLIET Syllabus SET 3
Sliet phd
13th April 2018, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Re: Jet sliet

I am planning to join Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology (SLIET) for this deciding to give the JET exam searching for exam details. Will you provide me JET Eligibility along with pattern of exam so that I can prepare well also provide contacts for doing enquiry?
13th April 2018, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jet sliet

Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology (SLIET), established by the Government of India, provides technical education in emerging areas of Engineering & Technology.

It caters to the requirement of technical manpower at various levels by adopting the concept of modular system in imparting technical education with emphasis on practical training in industry.

JET Eligibility

Aspiring candidates should have appeared/appearing in Matriculation examination with Mathematics, Science and English as subjects from the State Board/ Central Board i.e CBSE, ICSE/National Open Schools.

JET Syllabus

The syllabus for this test is broadly based upon the syllabus prescribed for Matriculation Examination (i.e. 9th and 10th classes) of Punjab School Education Board. Joint entrance test consists of questions from the subjects:

English
Metal Ability
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics

JET Pattern

Joint Entrance Test is an objective type multiple-choice answers type exam. The test is designed to measure a student's general aptitudes and basic knowledge of the subject.

Subject No of Question Marks
English 25 25
Metal Ability 25 25
Physics 50 50
Chemistry 50 50
Mathematics 50 50
Total 200 200

Note: There is negative marking for each wrong answer ie is 25% of the right answer.

Dr. A.S. Dhaliwal Chairman,SET
Dr. Mandeep Singh, Vice-Chairman, SET
Tel. No. 01672-280072, 253136
Fax No. 01672-280072, 280057
Email: chairmanset@sliet.ac.in,chairmanset2018@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in