2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th June 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Jeff kolby master the LSAT

Hello ! sir myself Salman and I want to apply for the LSAT test so for the preparation of LSAT test I want the books of Jeff Kolby master The LSAT can you please kindly avail the information regarding the same???
Similar Threads
Thread
Master MBA utm
Eoi master MBA
Master MBA UK
Pre Master MBA NTI
Master Of Finance USA
UUM Master MBA
Tjsl lsat tls lsat
HR Master
Master of E Business
Jeff gill md mba
Master MBA UPV-EHU
Master MBA UPV
LSAT Test Ohio LSAT Oil
Master MBA ehu
Master MBA urv
Master MBA upv-ehu
Umh master MBA
Master MBA ubu
Jeff Ranish Institute For Systems Biology
Economic Development Corporation Of Utah Jeff Edwards
17th June 2015, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jeff kolby master the LSAT

As you are preparing for the LSAT paper so the MASTER THE LSAT is the Best book for its preparation.

About the books:-
MASTER THE LSAT analyzes and codifies these basic principles: the contrapositive, the if-then, pivotal words, etc. Armed with this knowledge, you will have the ability to greatly increase your score.

Features:
Analytical Reasoning: Learn powerful diagramming techniques and step-by-step strategies to solve every type of game question that has appeared on the LSAT.
Logical Reasoning: Discover the underlying simplicity of these problems and learn the principles of logic these questions are based on.
Reading Comprehension: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.).
Versatile: You can access the course from any computer at any time.
Statistics: Your performance on the exercises and tests is saved and you may review your performance and check solutions at any time. Also, you can check your ranking based on all students taking the course.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in