2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th March 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Jeevas GRE

I am resident of Hyderabad and planning to prepare for the GRE exam for taking admission to top business school searching for coaching came to know about Jeevas Academy. Will you tell me is this academy offers GRE coaching if yes then provide me address of academy so I can visit?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jeevas GMAT
14th March 2016, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jeevas GRE

Jeevas Academy was founded and led by Ms Jeeva, the teacher best-known for her commitment to as well as competence in training students for ETS test.

The GRE revised General Test is composed of revised Analytical Writing, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantitative Reasoning measures.

Structure of the Test

Computer-Based revised General Test

The computer-based GRE revised General Test contains six sections:

An Analytical Writing section with two tasks, which always comes first in the test
two Verbal Reasoning sections
two Quantitative Reasoning sections
one unscored section, typically a Verbal Reasoning or Quantitative Reasoning section, that may appear at any point in the test

GRE Score Reporting

Three scores will be reported on the revised General Test:

a Verbal Reasoning score reported on a new 130-170 score scale, in 1 point increments
a Quantitative Reasoning score reported on a new 130-170 score scale, in 1-point increments
an Analytical Writing score reported on a 0-6 score scale, in half-point increments

Benefits of joining Jeeva academy:

Excellence in training
Comprehensiveness in Course Material
Depth in Research
Orderliness in Testing
One to One Counseling Sessions
Selection of the Right Program
Right University & Right Country
Proper Follow-up
Individual Attention

Head Office
H.No.6-3-347/22/2, II Floor, Aishwarya Nilayam, Opp. Saibaba Temple, Above SBI, Dwarakapuri Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad - 500 082, Telangana, India
040 - 66256314 / 15, 64615246
+91 - 7799244044
enquiries@jeevasacademy.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in