2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

JEE Toppers

I have given Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2015 and now JEE Advance has also done . Would you please provide me list of top 100 Toppers of JEE Main ? What you can say about Advance Toppers ? Can you say what is the reason behind their this type of performance (coaching or Talent) ?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Toppers
VTU Toppers
SRM university toppers
Toppers of SCRA
ISC And ICSE Toppers
Toppers of VTU
IIT Jam Toppers Interview
List of IIT JEE toppers
IIT Kanpur Toppers
IES Exam Toppers
TNPG Toppers
Toppers Interview IAS
MPBSE Toppers
Toppers of IIT JEE
GUJCET Toppers
Toppers of GNDU
PGIMER Toppers
IIT Toppers Interview
Gate toppers
IIT toppers interviews
2nd March 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: JEE Toppers

hii sir, I wants to get the names of the IIT JEE Advanced topers will you please provide it ? and if possible please share with me the personal experience of them to this examination ?
2nd March 2016, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JEE Toppers

As you asking for the names of the IIT JEE Advanced topper here I am sharing with you the personal experience of the OTA: IIT-JEE (Advanced) 2015 topper Satvat JagwanI

Score :
Jagwani had scored 330 out of 360 in the qualifying JEE (Mains) before topping in the JEE (Advanced) with 469 out of a total 504.

Coaching :
He had been taking coaching classes in Kota for the last two years, joining the centre in Class 11.
Schedule :
Regarding his schedule for preparing for the exam, he said although he did not follow any fixed schedule, he spent around five to six hours studying daily after his routine classes. Revealing the secret behind his speed in solving mathematical problems, Jagwani said he learnt Mathematical Abacus, which helped him reduce the amount of rough work required in the examination.

Crediting

Crediting his parents and teachers for his exceptional performance, Jagwani said his mother Dr Bhumika Jagwani was the one who supported him in his pursuit of engineering, while his father Dr Manoj Jagwani wanted him to pursue the medical profession. Both his parents are doctors.

from the top 100 toppers of the IIt JEE Examination here I am giving you the names of the some toppers that are as follow :

Aniket Murhekar
Yathansh Kathuria
Dhairya Sandhyana
Ayush Mukherjee
Raviteja A V
C.Vishwesh
Pulkit Goyal
Karan Dwivedi
Suhas Chintala
Aryan Garg
Pankaj Kumar Yadav
Aayan Kumar