2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th February 2016, 04:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JEE Advanced Paper 2

JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (ADVANCED) 2016 has changes in examination pattern of IIT from year to year. In 2014, there were two question papers of three hours duration, each comprising of separate parts in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Questions in these papers were of objective kind, which are to be answered on a specially designed machine-gradable sheet by means of BLACK BALL POINT PEN only. Incorrect answers were awarded negative marks.

The details of the examination paper were:

Paper-I
Question paper format:

The question paper consists of 3 parts (Part I: Physics, , Part II:Chemistry , Part III Mathematics) . Each part had 2 sections.

Section I had 10 Multiple Response hoice questions. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which more than one is correct.

Section II had 10 MCIT(One integer value correct type) questions.

Paper-2
Question paper format:

The question paper consists of 3 parts (Part-I : Mathematics, Part-II : Physics, Part-III : Chemistry). Each part has 3 sections
Section I contains 10 multiple choice questions. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D), out of which only one is correct. (Multiple choice question with only one correct answer)

Section II had 6 Comprehension Type(CD) questions. There are Six questions

relate to the three paragraphs with two questions on each paragraph. Each question has only one correct answers among the four given options (A), (B), (C) and (D).

Section III contains 4 matching list type (MRMT) questions. Each question contains statements given in 2 columns. Statements in the first column have to be matched with statements in the second column. The answers to these questions have to be appropriately bubbled in the ORS as per the instructions given at the beginning of the section. (Multiple Response Matching Type Questions (also referred as Matrix – Matching Type questions)

Please find the previous year question paper attached in the file below which is required by you for practice purpose.

JEE Advance Paper I

Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEE Advance Paper I.pdf (316.7 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf JEE Advance Paper II.pdf (552.4 KB, 121 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in