2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

JEE Advanced IPE Weightage

What is the Weightage of IPE marks in the ranking of the JEE Advanced? Is IPE marks has the high percentage Weightage? My exam was not good so I am afraid that it can effect on my JEE Advanced ramk? Please tell me What should I do now?
Similar Threads
Thread
JEE Weightage
IIFT Gd Pi Weightage
IIM Calcutta Weightage
EAMCET IPE Weightage
JIPMER Weightage
BITSAT Weightage
ICET Weightage
Weightage Of Gk In IIFT
AIIMS Weightage
NMIMS Weightage
EAMCET Weightage
WEIGHTAGE for MBA
JEE Advanced Chapter Wise Weightage
Weightage for JEE Advanced
AIPMT Syllabus Weightage
AIPGMEE Weightage
Chapter Wise Weightage for JEE Advanced
Weightage of Interview in SSC CGL
JEE Advanced Registration Number Lost JEE Advanced Marks Vs Rank Predictor
IIT JEE Weightage
16th June 2018, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Re: JEE Advanced IPE Weightage

I am looking to know about part of IPE Weightage in JEE Advanced Examination. Someone is here who will inform me about part of IPE Weightage in JEE Advanced Examination?
16th June 2018, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JEE Advanced IPE Weightage

As you are looking to know about IPE Weightage in JEE Advanced Examination, so here I am giving following information:

Students should satisfy at least one of the following two criteria for admission to IITs:

Must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class XII (For SC, ST and PwD should be 65%)
OR
Must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective Class XII Examination

The marks scored in the following five subjects will be considered for calculating the aggregate marks and the cut-off marks for fulfilling the top 20 percentile criterion.
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics
A Language
Any Subject (other than the above four)

If a Board declares result in letter grades without providing percentage of marks on the grade sheet, the candidate should obtain a certificate from the Board specifying the equivalent marks

Students submit the Certificate at the time of acceptance of the allocated seat. In case such a certificate is not provided, the decision taken by the Joint Implementation Committee of JEE (Advanced) 2018 will be final.

In case any of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Language are not evaluated in the final year (e.g., in a 3-year diploma course), then the marks for the same subject from the previous year/s will be used for calculating percentage of aggregate marks.

If a Board does not give marks scored in individual subjects but gives only the aggregate marks, then the aggregate marks given by the Board will be considered as such.

The category-wise cut-off marks for the top 20 percentile are calculated based on the marks scored by the candidates who pass in their respective boards in the particular year.

JEE Advanced IPE Weightage Information

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in