2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

JEE Advanced Improvement Exam

I am preparing for the Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE) improvement exam. I am looking for the time table of it. so will you please give me the link to download the time table of the Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE) improvement exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
University Of Pune Improvement Exam
Improvement Exam MGKVP
Improvement Exam Mumbai University
GNDU Improvement Exam
Improvement Exam VBSPU
Kumaun University Improvement Exam
Calicut University Improvement Exam
MJP Rohilkhand University Improvement Exam Results
Improvement Exam Kumaun University
Improvement Exam in Alagappa University
Bharathiar University Improvement Exam
Improvement Exam MDU
Allahabad University Improvement Exam
12th CBSE improvement exam
UP Board Improvement Exam
Engineering admission during CBSE improvement exam
Improvement Exam Application Form
Class 12th Improvement Exam
CBSE Improvement Exam Eligibility
CBSE improvement exam Blog
24th July 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: JEE advanced improvement exam

Can you tell me if there is any improvement exam for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Advance as I want to apply for it as I could not made in 2018?
24th July 2018, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JEE advanced improvement exam

JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Advance is a national level entrance test organized by IITs under the supervision of the Joint Admission Board.

This exam is conducted for providing admission to students in UG, PG and other courses in engineering, architecture, science or pharmaceutical offered by IITs and ISM.

No, there is no any improvement exam for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Advance.

JEE Advanced Eligibility 2019

Nationality:
Indian citizen and OCI & PIO candidates are eligible to apply.

Number of Attempts:
One can attempt JEE Advanced exam for maximum two times in consecutive years.

Age Criteria:
Age Limit: Students should have born on or after 1st October 1994 (for general candidates) and 1st October 1989 (for SC/ST & PwD candidates).

JEE Main 2019 Performance Eligibility:
One should be among the top 2, 24,000 (including all categories) in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2019 to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2019.

The percentages of various categories are: 27% for OBC-NCL, 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and the remaining 50.5% is OPEN for all. Within each of these four categories, 5% horizontal reservation is available for PwD (including Dyslexic) candidates.

The order for selecting top 2, 24,000 candidates in various categories:

Order Category Number of Top Candidates Total
1 OPEN 1, 07,464 1, 13,120
2 OPEN-PwD 5,656
3 OBC-NCL 57,456 60,480
4 OBC-NCL-PwD 3,024
5 SC 31,920 33,600
6 SC-PwD 1,680
7 ST 15,960 16,800
8 ST-PwD 840

Appearance in 10+2 (or equivalent) Examination
One should have appeared for the 10+2 (or equivalent) exam for the first time in either 2018 or 2019. However, one whose 10+2 (or equivalent) exam results for the academic session of 2016 17 were declared after June 2017 will also be eligible for JEE Advanced 2019.

Earlier Admission at IITs
One should not have been admitted in any IIT irrespective of whether one continued in the programme or not. IIT seat should also not have been accepted by one in the past by reporting at the reporting centre. One whose admissions at IITs were cancelled will also not be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2019.

One who has been admitted to a preparatory course in any IIT for the first time in 2018 will be allowed to appear for the JEE Advanced 2019 exam. The admission authorities will also term one who paid the seat acceptance fee but did not accept the seats (by not reporting at the reporting centres during JoSAA 2018) as eligible.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in