2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

JEE Advanced Duration

What is the total duration for the JEE Advanced Examination? I have passed in the JEE Mains Exam and doing preparation for JEE Advanced. So I want its detailed syllabus with important notes. So please give me following things. Give the list of all Test Centres for JEE Advanced situated in Delhi.
Similar Threads
Thread
JEE Advanced Result Site JEE Advanced Result By SMS
Duration Of MCA In MDU
Duration Of MBA In USA
NUS MBA Duration
Duration Of MBA Course
USA MBA Duration
IIM Duration
MBA duration in usa
MCA course Duration after BCA
JEE Advanced Registration Number Lost JEE Advanced Marks Vs Rank Predictor
Course duration of BBA and MBA
B.Ed Course Duration
CA Course Fee and Duration
Duration of MCA after B Sc (CS)
CPT Course Duration
CS course duration
CS Course Fee and Duration
Duration for JBT course
Duration of LLB after B.Com
Duration for B.ed
12th June 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: JEE Advanced Duration

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the JEE Advanced Exam Will you Please Provide me the Duration of the JEE Advanced Exam ?
12th June 2018, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JEE Advanced Duration

Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced). It is held for providing admissions into various undergraduate programmes across IITs and ISM

Examination Pattern

Subject Number of Questions Total Number of Marks
1 Mathematics 30 120
2 Aptitude Test 50 200
3 Drawing Test 2 70

Exam Timings: Total 3 hours will be provided to each paper. Timings for papaer-1 will be 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and for paper-2, the timings will be 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Language: The candidates can avail the question papers in both English and Hindi medium (mention the question paper medium at the time of registration).

Marking Scheme: There is a procedure of negative marking for some of the questions.

Syllabus :

Chemistry: Concept of atoms and molecules, neutralisation, Absolute scale of temperature, root mean square and most probable velocities and their relation with temperature, Bohr model, spectrum of hydrogen atom, quantum numbers, etc.

Physics: Units and dimensions, dimensional analysis, Kinematics in one and two dimensions, Linear and angular simple harmonic motions, Hookes law, Youngs modulus, etc.

Mathematics: Algebra of complex numbers, addition, multiplication, conjugation, Trigonometric functions, their periodicity and graphs, Cartesian coordinates, distance between two points, section formulae, etc.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in