2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

JECRC University Highest Package

I want to get admission in JECRC University for B.Tech but before it I want to know about its Highest Package . Would you please tell me what was the Highest Package in its history ? Please provide me its average package also . If its avg. package is better then I will definitely take admission here .
Similar Threads
Thread
Punjab Technical University Highest Package
JNU Highest Package
Amity university jaipur highest package
SRM University Highest Package
Graphic Era University Highest Package
Highest Package of PDPU
Highest package of DTU
Highest Salary Package in IIT
JECRC University Average Package
Highest Package in Manipal University
Highest Package Offered In SRM University
PTU Highest Package
Osmania University MBA highest package
Annamalai University Highest Package
Amity University MBA Highest Package
Highest Package of IIM Lucknow
Highest Package of LPU
Christ University Highest Package
Amity University Noida Highest Package
IIM Highest Package Salary
8th May 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: JECRC University Highest Package

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the JECRC University Will you Please tell Me Hows the Placement of the Institute And What Salary Package Received by the Students of the JECRC University ?
8th May 2018, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JECRC University Highest Package

About the University

JECRC University is a private university located in the city of Jaipur, in Rajasthan in India. The university is located at Sitapura Industrial Area

About the Placement :

JECRC Foundation has set an exemplary record in engineering placements with its students being chosen by industry leaders, year after year. 665+ renowned companies have made more than 8900 offers to students in last 14 years.

Placement Cell

JECRC University Training and Placement department aims at building a strong interface between industry and the academia for training and placement of students.

Placement cell at the JECRC University, Jaipur imparts infra-structural facilities in order to organize Pre-placement talk, Group Discussions & Personal Interview.

Various programs for the students will be organized at the campus of JECRC University Jaipur such as Personality Development programs.

Internship opportunities will be offered to the students at the JECRC University in order to get the practical knowledge and situations.

Placement Oriented Training will be imparted to the students at the JECRC University campus and in advance, make them prepared for all types of interviews.

Placement Process at the JECRC University Jaipur will be carried on from the students Training till their placements.

Placement Highlights

Highest Paid Salary Package : The Highest package offered in JECRC University is Rs. 425000 P.A.

Sector Wise Placement

Top Recruiters

For more Information you may Contact to the JECRC University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
JECRC University
Address: Plot No. IS-2036 to 2039, Sitapura Industrial Area Extn, Ramchandrapura, Near Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Vidhani, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303905
Phone: 1800 102 5616

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in