2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th December 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

JCU University

Can you provide me the Ranking of James Cook University (JCU) as I want to sure about it before taking admission in any of its course? Provide me the contact detail of James Cook University (JCU) as well?
28th December 2015, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JCU University

James Cook University (JCU) is a public university and is the second oldest university in Queensland, Australia. Its main campuses are located in the tropical cities of Cairns, Singapore and Townsville. JCU also has study centres in Mount Isa, Mackay and Thursday Island.

Ranking

As of 2015, it is awarded five stars for job success by the Good Universities Guide.

In 2015, JCU Singapore receives the distinction of being the 1st private education institution to attain the EduTrust Star quality mark from the Singapore Government.

It is over and over again ranked in the top 400 academic universities worldwide since 2010, as measured by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), achieving position 351 globally in 2013.

For 2015, it ranked in the top 4% of universities in the world by ARWU. In 2014, it was also ranked in the top 2 Australian universities and top 30 in the world in Environmental Sciences and Ecology by the U.S. News & World Report and NTU Global Rankings.

It is also the World's leading coral reef research institution by publications and citations in the Scopus Bibliometric data (Elsevier) 2010-2014.

In 2014, it was one of the only two universities to receive the maximum number of certification for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning by the Australian Awards for University Teaching, Office of Learning and Teaching.

Contact Detail:
James Cook University
1 James Cook Dr, Townsville City QLD 4811, Australia

Just ranking for complete

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in