2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th July 2016, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jammu University Prospectus Download

As you want to take admission in Jammu University to do MBA and for then same looking for its prospects, so on your demand here I am providing same for you

Jammu University MBA admission Prospectus

Eligibility Criteria
Students must have Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern), with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent examination with 50% marks.

Students who have appeared or are appearing in the final year of qualifying examination in 2015/ 2016, as the case may be, can also apply provisionally. However, such Students shall have to produce the proof of having appeared and / or passed their Bachelor’s Degree Examination with the requisite percentage of marks by the date as may be specified by the University of Jammu.

Admission Process

Students who have appeared in the relevant CAT (Common Admission Test) conducted by the IIMs / relevant AIMA-MAT (September – May as applicable to the Admission Year/Academic Session)/CMAT are required to apply separately to University of Jammu, Jammu-180006.

Students are expected to satisfy that they fulfil all eligibility requirements failing which the University shall not be held responsible.
Selection Criteria

Selection for admission to the course shall be made on the basis of:

Valid CAT/MAT/CMAT Score
Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Academic Weightage
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jammu University MBA admission Prospectus .PDF (3.67 MB, 108 views)
4th August 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: Jammu University Prospectus Download

i want to take admisson in Jammu university in b.com 1 sem.. nd i want prospectus nd admission form

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in