2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Jain University Invites Applications For Assistant Professor

I heard that Jain University Invites Applications For Assistant Professor. I have 5 years experienced as the Assistant Professor and I have completed my M.Tech Degree also? Am I eligible to apply for the Assistant Professor in Jain University? Thanks.
Similar Threads
Thread
Salary for assistant professor in SRM University
Indian Veterinary Research Institute Bareilly Invites Applications For Posts
Banaras Hindu University Invites Applications For Teaching And Non-Teaching Posts
KASHI Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Invites Applications from Indian Citizens
Sharda University Assistant Professor
SRM University Wanted Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Delhi Invites applications For special edu
Staff Selection Commission (Sr) Chennai Invites Applications For Various
Central Power Research Institute Bangalore Invites Applications For Various Posts
Steel Authority of India Limited Burnpur Invites Applications
Steel Authority of India Limited Burnpur Invites Applications for Recruitment 605
Mizoram University Assistant Professor
Steel Authority Of India Limited Burnpur Invites Applications For Recruitment
Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh Invites Applications For 79 Various Posts
SRM University Assistant Professor Recruitment
Central University of Gujarat invites application for assistant professor
Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai Invites Applications For Various Posts
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Invites Applications for Executive and Non Exec
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Hyderabad Invites Applications for Various Posts
Public service commission Uttar Pradesh Invites Applications for Recruitment of about
25th April 2018, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: Jain University Invites Applications For Assistant Professor

I want to get the details of latest vacancy of Jain University for Assistant Professor post so can you provide me?
25th April 2018, 09:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jain University Invites Applications For Assistant Professor

Jain University invites applications for Faculty positions at the level of Professor for its Department of Management.

Candidates with good academic record, teaching / research experience and working in related areas of research are encouraged to apply.

Eligibility-

Consistently good academic record with first class marks (or an equivalent grade in a
point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Masters degree in Business
Management / Administration / in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / recognized by the AICTE / UGC;
Or
First Class graduate and professionally qualified Chartered Accountant / Cost and Works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.

Ph.D. or Fellow of Indian Institute of Management or of an Institute recognized by AICTE and declared equivalent by the AIU.

A minimum of ten years experience of teaching / industry / research / professional out of which five years must be at the level of Reader or equivalent excluding the period spent for obtaining the research degree.

Last date to apply: 17 February 2017

The applications should reach the University at the address given below within 07 days from the date of this Job posting.

The Registrar
Jain University
#44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th
Block
Bangalore - 560 069
P: +91 80 4343 2527 / 4343 2528
E: hr@jgi.ac.in

Contact-

Jain University
#44/4, District Fund Road Jayanagar, 9th Block Behind Big Bazaar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069
080 4665 0100

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in