2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th June 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: Jai Narain Vyas University B Ed Syllabus

I am planning to join Jai Narain Vyas University and from here wants to do B.Ed degree searching for course details. Will you please provide Jai Narain Vyas University B Ed Syllabus so that I get to know about subjects to study also tell what the eligibility required to apply?
15th June 2018, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jai Narain Vyas University B Ed Syllabus

Jai Narain Vyas University, formerly known as University of Jodhpur is an educational institution in Jodhpur city in the Indian state of Rajasthan.

Jai Narain Vyas University B Ed Syllabus

Eligibility:

Admission shall be made on the basis of merit, subject to the availability of seats and subject to fulfillment of the conditions laid down by the University for the purpose from time to time.

In determining merit of supplementary candidates, the minimum pass marks (Theory and Practical marks taken together) required to pass the supplementary examination shall be taken into consideration and not the actual marks obtained by the candidate.

The following rules shall not apply in case of admission to the Institute of Evening Studies.
No student with a third division shall be admitted if two or more than two years (Academic Sessions) have elapsed since he/she passed his last qualifying examination.

Transfer of candidates from local colleges shall not be permitted in the I,II and III Year Classes of Degree Courses in any Faculty/Colleges.

Jai Narain Vyas University
Residency Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342011
Phone: 0291 264 9733

Please find the below attached file for the Jai Narain Vyas University B Ed Syllabus:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jai Narain Vyas University B Ed Syllabus.pdf (828.4 KB, 623 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in