2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jadavpur University Syllabus Computer Science

As you want here I’m giving you Jadavpur University Syllabus Computer Science. You may get syllabus for to prepare for your exam.

Jadavpur University Syllabus Computer Science:

SEMESTER I
Communicative English
Physics/Chemistry
Calculus and Matrix Algebra
Computational Thinking for Problem Solving
Physics/Chemistry Lab
Engineering Drawing-CAD
Workshop A/Workshop B
Cultural Education I

SEMESTER II
Computer Programming
Chemistry/Physics
Vector Calculus and Ordinary Differential Equations
Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Computer Science Essentials
Cultural Education II
Computer programming lab
Chemistry Lab. / Physics Lab.
Workshop B / Workshop A

Here I’m attaching PDF of Jadavpur University Syllabus Computer Science:

Physics
1. Assumption for the kinetic theory of gases, Expression for pressure, Significance of temperature, Deduction of gas laws, Qualitative idea of (i) Maxwell's velocity distribution. (ii) degrees of freedom and equipartition of energy, Specific heat of gases at constant volume and
constant pressure.

2. Equation of state of a gas, Andrew's experiment, Qualitative discussion on van der Waal's equation of state, Critical constants, Law of corresponding states.

3. Macroscopic and microscopic description, Thermal equilibrium, Zeroth law of thermodynamics, Concept of international practical temperature scale, Heat and Work, First law of thermodymamics and some applications, Reversible and irreversible processes, Carnot cycle, Second law of thermodymamics, Concept of entropy, Thermodynamic relations.

4. Energy levels of the hydrogen atom and the Bohr atom model, X-ray spectra, X-ray diffraction, Bragg's law, Compton effect.

5. Introduction to Quantum Mechanics. Schrodinger Equation, Angular Momentum, Spin, DeBroglie waves, Particle diffraction, Heisenberg’s Uncertainty principle and its application
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Jadavpur University Syllabus Computer Science.pdf (271.3 KB, 315 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in