2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd October 2012, 08:42 PM
samir.3

Jadavpur University Recruitment Result

Please tell me the procedure of get the recruitment result of Jadavpur University from net because I also take part in its recruitment exam so want to get its recruitment result from net so please tell me about this
Similar Threads
Thread
Jadavpur University NCC
Jadavpur University CSE
Www Jadavpur University B Ed
Jadavpur University Nic In
Jadavpur University.Org
Online Result of Jadavpur University
QIP Jadavpur University
VIT Or Jadavpur University
Jadavpur University WB
BCA At Jadavpur University
Jadavpur University Bsc
Jadavpur University Cut Off
Jadavpur University VC
Jadavpur University EDU
Jadavpur University MBA
Jadavpur University
MBA at Jadavpur University
MBA Jadavpur University
Jadavpur University Recruitment
Jadavpur University PH.d Course
25th October 2012, 09:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jadavpur University Recruitment Result

Jadavpur University Recruitment Result has already been declared in its official website.
Information Summary Sheet for the Teaching Positions to be submitted by the candidate Called for Interview is attached here by me.
You can download it from here and get it.

Address
Jadavpur University
188, Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road, Jadavpur,
West Bengal 700032,
Attached Files
File Type: doc JADUNIV Summary Sheet.doc (52.0 KB, 87 views)
20th March 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for job in Jadavpur University so please tell me from where I can check the details about the Recruitment Result?
20th March 2015, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

You can check the Recruitment Result of Jadavpur University from its official website

Here I am giving you the process to check it

Go to the official website of Jadavpur University

On its home page in the right side you will see the option of “Recruitment”

Click on that option

Than you will get the new page

At this page you will see the section of “Recruitment Notice”

From this section click on the option of “Click for Recruitment Notice”

Than again next page will open

On this page you will get all the latest notification about the recruitment and there results

The page looks like of this image

Right now these notices are published on this page
1:: Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Project Personnel in the project - Sustainable Arsenic-Bearing Sludge Management. (Last date of receiving of application 27.02.2015)
2:: Walk-in-interview on 11.02.2015 for Research Assistant for - Identification of genes involved in the growth of Cryptococcus laurentii strain RY1 in nitrogen limiting condition
3:: List of candidates called for Interview of Visiting Faculties in FET - 2nd February (SL Campus) and 3rd February (Main campus) 2015
4:: Walk-in-interview for Invited Lecturer in language learning classes of Spanish, German, French
5:: University invites applications from Indian Nationals in the prescribed form for Visiting Faculties to teach the subjects mentioned for each department in the second semester 2014 – 2015
6:: Walk-in-interview on 22.01.2015 for Research Assistant in project - Sports, Sexual Harassment and Discrimination on the basis of Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and / or inter – sexuality
7:: Walk in interview on 28.01.2015 for Research & Teaching Assistant to the PG Diploma Course on Remote Sensing & GIS at School of Oceanographic Studies
8:: Walk-in-interview on 15.01.2015 for Project Assistant in Research Scheme entitled Three-dimensional numerical ………… patient specific models
9:: NOTICE (Ref.No.:REC/N/386/2014 Dated: 29/12/2014)- Walk-in-interview on 19.01.2015 for recruitment of one Research Associate (R.A.) in the CSIR sponsored Research Scheme entitled Synthesis of Oligosaccharides And Glycoconjugates Related To Bacterial Antigens
10:: Corrigendum to Notification No. A2/C/7/2014 dated 25.11.2014
11:: Notification No. A2/C/7/2014 Date:25.11.2014 : Corrigendum to the Advertisement no A2/C/6/2014 dt. 17.11.2014 (Ref : Notification for Hiring of Full Time Guest faculty on Adhoc Basis)
12:: NOTIFICATION NO:A2/C/6/2014 Dated: 17.11.2014 - Notification for Hiring of Full Time Guest faculty on Adhoc Basis
13:: Application Kit For Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) - Teachers

Contact Details:
Jadavpur University
188, Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032 ‎
033 2457 2227 ‎

[MAP]Jadavpur University[/MAP]

Tags
university result

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in