2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th June 2012, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

Eligibility:
The candidate should be Honors/Major graduate in any discipline or should have Technical/ Professional degree from any recognized university of India.

How to apply:
The candidates can get the application form at the information counter or on to the official website of the university.
The candidate should fill the application form and should send it along with the Bank draft of Rs 50/- drawn in favour of The Registrar, Jadavpur University, payable at Kolkata before 29th Feb , 2012 to:

The Principal Secretary, Faculty of
Arts, Jadavpur University,
Kolkata-700032
16th June 2012, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

distance education MA

sir i want to know when distance education ma form will be published??i completed my graduation under kalyani university...our result published yesterday.i want to do distance education MA....i want to know the details.....plz help.....
21st March 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Re: Jadavpur University Distance Education MA

Does Jadavpur University offered MA course by distance learning mode, if so then tell me about it ??
21st March 2015, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Jadavpur University Distance Education MA

Yes Jadavpur University offered MA by distance leaning program along with following other program:

Master of Arts (MA) in
Bengali,
Comparative Literature,
Economics,
English,
Film Studies,
History,
International Relations,
Philisophy,
Sanskrit

Eligibility

To admission in its MA program one must complete gradation with good percentage from recognized university

Key dates
Last date for submission of application is 1st week April,
Publication of selection list: 2nd week April,
date of admission: last week April,

Other courses offer by university
Master of Architecture (M. Arch)
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Master of Arts (MA) – (Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.)
Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc)
Master of Physical Education (MPEd)
Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm)
Master of Science (M.Sc) – (Applied Geology, Chemistry, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Application, Energy Science and Technology, Food Technology and Biochemical Engineering, Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering, Life Science and Biotechnology.)
Master of Engineering (ME) – (Biomedical Engineering, Control Systems Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Production Engineering.)

Under graduation course-

Bachelor of Arts (Bengali, Comparative Literature, Economics, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit.)
Bachelor of Architecture
Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Evening Course, Computer Science and Engineering, Construction Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Evening Course, Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Evening Course, Metallurgical Engineering, Power Plant Engineering, Printing Engineering.)
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Farm)
Bachelor of Library Information Science (BLISc)
Bachelor of Science (Geological Science, Mathematics, Physics.)
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) (Food Technology and Biochemical Engineering, Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering.)

Address
Jadavpur University

188, Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032 ‎
033 2457 2227 ‎

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Jadavpur+University+DDE&ll=22.500703,88.371 255&spn=0.010566,0.021114&client=opera&oe=utf-8&fb=1&gl=in&cid=16827640960749909758&t=m&z=16&iwl oc=A[/MAP]

Tags
distance education

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in