2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th September 2012, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: J&K Board Class XII Result

Your result of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education for 12th class has been declared in the official website of the Board. In the official website you can see results button in the quick links icon that is seen in the right middle side of the webpage. On clicking you can see the latest results and you can click on the 12th results icon in the 3rd position. You can search your results by name wise or roll number wise. Click on the submit button after entering the roll number or name.

While boarding on the results page you can see an image that looks similar to the image I am uploading here.
22nd March 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me how can I check class XII result of Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School as I want to check my result?
22nd March 2015, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School is the main board of school education in state of Jammu and Kashmir. It conducts public examinations and publishes the results at the secondary school and higher secondary levels.

J&K Board 12th Class Result
To check class XII result of Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School follow the below given steps:

Visit the official site of Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education
Click to “Results” under “Quick Links” on the left of the home page
On the new page you will get the results
That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
JK BOSE
Kargil, Jammu and Kashmir 194103 ‎

Map:

[MAP]JK BOSE Kargil, Jammu and Kashmir[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in