2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th August 2016, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ITBP Head Constable Direct Entry Admit Card

I would like to tell you that Indo Tibetan Border Police Force not yet issued the Head Constable post direct entry admit card yet here I will get details and also want to tell you that in admit card you will get information like roll number, schedule, centre address and other important information.

Here I’m telling you process to get details easily

Drive to official site of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force which looks like this

Indo Tibetan Border Police Force

Home page will open look for section of news
Which is a middle right hand side page
There you can get details easily.

Right now I have this latest information announced by them
Notice regarding outsourcing of RFP for recruitment activities

Shortlisted Candidates for DME for the Post of Assistant Surgeon (AC/Vet) ITBP 2015-16

Recruitment to the post of CT(Driver) 2015. Date wise list of candidates provisionally shortlisted for verification of original documents and detailed medical examination.

Delegated full financial powers for the purchase of Sugar for free ration Prov Order No 963 dated 16-06-2016

List of candidates called for PST,PET and documentation for recruitment of Head Constable (E&SC) 2016-17 in ITBP wef 27.06.2016 to 02.07.2016 at 48th BN ITBP Sisa Camp via Kofha, Distt- Katihar (Bihar)

Recruitment to the post of CT(Driver) 2015. List of candidates provisionally shortlisted for verification of original documents and detailed medical examination for which admit cards being sent separately to the candidates

Recruitment to the post of CT(Driver) 2015. Mark obtained by the candidates who qualified written test and appeared in practical (Skill)test

"WRITTEN TEST FOR RECRUITMENT OF HEAD CONSTABLE (CM) 2015 IN ITBP HAS BEEN POSTPONED FROM 26-06-2016 TO 18-09-2016" DUE TO ADMINISTRATIVE REASONS. ADMIT CARDS WILL BE ISSUED IN DUE COURSE.

Address:-
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
Block No-2, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, Nizamuddin, Nizamuddin West, New Delhi, Delhi 110003

Phone:-
011 2436 2837

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in