2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2014, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ISRO scientist Job

Ok, ISRO or Indian Space Research Organization is a India's top Space Research Company. To get job in ISRO you have appear for the written test conducted by ISRO for various high-tech and other Finance related posts.
Here I am providing you the eligibility criteria for job in ISRO.

Eligibility Criteria–

BE/B. tech graduation with minimum 65% marks to apply for a position in ISRO.
Selection is based on your score in the written exam conducted by the IIST.

The minimum of the Pay Band for the post of Scientist/Engineer 'SC' will at present be Rs. 39,900/-.

How to apply-

You have to visit the official site of ISRO to register your application on-line. Applications will be received on-line only.

After registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number.

E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily.

The on-line application has to be followed-up with a 'No Objection Certificate (NOC)' from the employer concerned in employments under Central/State

Government, Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body, duly indicating the name, the post for which applied/post No. and Regn. No. on the reverse.
29th December 2015, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to get the job of the Scientist in the ISRO will you please provide me the details of the job post vacancy of scientist in the ISRO ?
29th December 2015, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the details of the jobs of the Scientist in ISRO the details of the job post are given below

NRSC-ISRO
NRSC-ISRO Hiring Research Scientists/ JRF
Hyderabad
BE/B.Tech(Agri, Civil, CSE, ECE), ME/M.Tech(Agri, Remote Sensing), MSc
Last date to apply :18 Dec 15

for knowing more details you may go to the official site of the ISRO the page may look as follow:
ISRO

there you may see the link of the career at the bottom of the page click on that

it may redirected you to the page there you may found the information related to the recruitment .

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

ISRO career

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in