2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2012, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ISAT Entrance Exam Online Application

Hello
I am provide you the information of the admission in the ISAT examination
The candidates can visit the website- iist.ac.in/isat2013 for online registration.

This portal will be open from the first week of November to the Last week of December 2012
Before filling the application form you should also download the prospect of the application form

The candidate has to get the institute copy countersigned by the bank official and sent via SPEED POST in an envelope bearing the REGISTRATION NUMBER clearly to:
The Chairman,
ISAT-2013,
INDIAN INSTITUTE of SPACE SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY,
Valiamala P.O.,
Thiruvananthapuram-695547,
Kerala.

The last date of sending this Challan to the ISAT 2013 office will be around third week of January, 2013

I hope you will be satisfied from my answer if you have any other problem regarding to it or any other thing then feel free to asked me I will help you out
Best of luck for your future
18th November 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know last date for applying online application for ISAT entrance exam so here can you please give me details ?
18th November 2015, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IISAT) Admission Test (ISAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination, as is clear from its name. This examination is for admission into B.Tech. Based on the applicants’ JEE (Main) scores.

Here I am giving you details:-

Eligibility Criteria

Indian citizens of a maximum age of 26 years are eligible for application at ISAT. However, the privileged applicants are given a relaxation up to an additional 4 years.

The 10+2 Examinations or any equivalent examination must have cleared from a recognized Board / University.

Appearing for JEE (Main) and JEE (Advanced) is absolutely necessary for the applicants.

In the Advanced examination, General category applicants must score an aggregate of 20% with at least 5% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually.

OBC category applicants must score an aggregate of 18% with at least 4.5% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually. SC / ST / PwD category applicants must score an aggregate of 10% with at least 2.5% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually.

Exam Pattern

Each correct answer will be rewarded 3 marks and 1 mark will be subtracted for every incorrect answer. Even unattempted questions will be negatively marked.

The multiple choice questions will have 4 options, inclusive of the one correct answer.

The applicants have to darken the only correct option according to him / her in the OMR sheet.

Start of ISAT 2016 Online Application June 10, 2016

Last date for Receipt of Application June 26, 2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in