2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd March 2013, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IRMA Question Bank

Irma written examination will comprise following objective type tests. The details of these tests are given below:

Sr. No. Name of Test No. of Questions
1. Analytical Reasoning 60
2. English Comprehension 50
3. Quantitative Aptitude 50
4. Issues of Social Concern 40

I am providing you the Irma Question paper

Test 1 – Analytical Reasoning

Q.1. Assuming that the statement ‘Every library has books’ is true, which of the following statements is definitely
true?
(1) Books are only in library (2) Some libraries do not have readers
(3) Libraries are meant for books only (4) No library is without books
(5) None of these is true.

Q.2. Every person above eighteen years of age who is registered as a voter, can vote. To find out whether
Madhu, who was born twenty years ago, can vote, which of the following further information is needed?
(I) Madhu’s date of birth
(II) Whether Madhu is registered as a voter
(1) Only I (2) Only II (3) Either I or II (4) Neither I nor II (5) Both I and II

Test 2 – English Comprehension
Q.13 -25 Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Power and possession have been central pursuits of modern civilization for a long time. They blocked out or distorted other features of the Western Renaissance (revival) which promised so much for humanity. What people have been and are still being taught to prize are money, success, control over the lives of others,and acquisition of more and more objects. Modern social, political and economic systems, whether capitalists, fascist or communist, reject in their working the basic principle that the free and creative unfoldment of every man, woman and child is the true measure of the worth of any society. Such unfoldment requires understanding and imagination, integrity and compassion, co-operation among people, and harmony between the human species and the rest of nature. Acquisitiveness and the pursuit of power have made the modern man an aggressor against everything that is non-human, an exploiter and oppressor of those who are poor, meek and unorganized, a pathological type which hates and distrusts the world and suffers from both acute loneliness and false pride.The need for a new renaissance is deeply felt by those sensitive and conscientious men and women who not only perceive the dimensions of the crisis of our age but who also realize that only through conscious and co-operative human effort may this crisis be met and probably even overcome.

Q.13. According to the passage, why has modern man turned out to be an enemy of everything that is nonhuman?
(1) He has been dominated by drives of acquisitiveness and power
(2) He hates and distrusts other human beings
(3) He consciously practises spirit of cooperation
(4) Non-humans have refused cooperation to human beings
(5) None of these

For complete question paper re providing you the attachments PDF file. You can download free from here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Irma Question Paper.pdf (460.1 KB, 58 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in