2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th October 2012, 10:22 AM
devi.h

IRMA MBA exam

Can you tell me about the master of business administration course exam of Institute of Rural Management because i not get my original admit card of this institute and its exam come near so I want to know about exam date
Similar Threads
Thread
Aicte irma
Irma Miller MBA CPA
IRMA MBA Admission
Irma mba
IRMA MBA Entrance
XIMB through IRMA
IRMA MBA Entrance Exam
Career after IRMA MBA
IRMA College of MBA
Irma ranking MBA
IRMA Entrance Exam
Admission In IRMA
IRMA Preparation GD PI
IRMA Cut Off Result
IRMA Exam
IRMA Name Meaning
IRMA GK Questions PDF
IRMA Exam Analysis
IRMA Notification
IRMA Date Exam
5th November 2012, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IRMA MBA exam

I am giving the important dates of IRMA entrance examination for your reference. Go through it. The last date of submission of application form for 2013 entrance examination was on 30th September 2012. The examination will be given on 11th November 2012 and the results will declare on 26th December 2012. The program will begin on July 2013.
6th November 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I want to known about the MBA entrance exam detail for taking admission in the Institute of Rural Management Anand please give me detail of it?
6th November 2015, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

Institute of Rural Management Anand is located in anand and was established in the year 1979 with an aim to provide management education, training, research and consultancy support to co-operatives and rural development organizations in India

IRMA
Eligibility Criteria:

Students with a graduate degree from a recognized institute and 50% marks are eligible for admissions.

IRMA Application Form:

The Application form can be fill in both online and offline
one can fill in the application forms along with applicable fee and submit it online for a successful registration.
A Candidates can also fill in the hard copy of the Application form, available at the IRMA Admission office.

Selection procedure
Students will be shortlisted as per the CAT score only. IRMA will use CAT scores care for admission to MBA program

For more detail
60, Anand, Gujarat 388001
02692 260 391

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in