2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th June 2012, 04:42 PM
jeeva

IRMA Last Date Form

I wish to take admission in MBA at Institute of Rural Management Anand so any one tell me last date for getting and submitting application for take admission and how can I get application form?
Similar Threads
Thread
Aicte irma
Irma Miller MBA CPA
IRMA MBA Admission
Irma mba
XIMB through IRMA
Career after IRMA MBA
Irma ranking MBA
IRMA Form Last Date
GPAT scholarship form Last date for form submission
IRMA Admission Form
Last date of B.Sc nursing application form and date of examination?
Admission In IRMA
IRMA Preparation GD PI
IRMA Application Form
IRMA Cut Off Result
IRMA Exam
IRMA Name Meaning
IRMA GK Questions PDF
IRMA Notification
IRMA Date Exam
24th June 2012, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IRMA Last Date Form

IRMA offers admission in MBA. It conducts an entrance exam fro giving the admission , but the for this year the test was already conducted on 13th November 2011and Last date for the sale of applications forms: First week October 2011. so you can try next year.
23rd May 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in PGDM at Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand so please give me details including last date to fill form?
23rd May 2015, 12:43 PM
Super Moderator

Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA) was established in 1979 and it is an autonomous institution located in Anand in Gujarat, India.

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have graduate degree from a recognized institute and 50% marks are eligible for admissions. SC/ST/ dap (differently able person) requires a minimum of 45% marks.

Application Form:
Application Forms for IRMA 2016 will available both online and offline from September , 2015. Students can fill in the application forms along with applicable fee and submit it online for a successful registration.

Selection Procedure:

Selection procedure of IRMA students will be short listed as per the CAT score only.

Exam Pattern:
Exam Pattern for IRMA is an objective type test, where each question will have 5 options. It is a computer based exam, where students have to answer 40 questions in the time duration of 25 minutes only.

IRMA Important Dates:
Start of Application/Registration: September, 2015
End of Offline Application/Registration: December, 2015
End of Online Application/Registration: December, 2016
Exam on ‘Issues of Social Concern’: January, 2016

Contact details:
Institute of Rural Management
60, Anand, Gujarat 388001 ‎
02692 260 391

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=IRMA&hl=en-IN&ll=22.53876,72.974839&spn=0.01207,0.02105&gbv=2 &t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in