2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th March 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

IREDA Tax Free Bonds Subscription Bv Rao Ireda

Sir I want the details for the Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA Tax Free Bonds Subscription so can you tell me the same
Similar Threads
Thread
Ireda rti
CMD of IREDA
IREDA GBI Scheme
Full Form of IREDA
IREDA Tax Free Bonds Interest Payment Date
IREDA Bonds
IREDA Bhikaji Cama
IREDA Grading
IREDA Internship
IREDA Public Issue
IREDA Annual Report-13
IREDA Allotment
Mnre ireda
IREDA Pay Scales
IREDA Application Form
IREDA Staff
IREDA Tenders
IREDA Ahmedabad
HUDCO Bonds Subscription Status
IREDA financing guidelines
26th March 2016, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IREDA Tax Free Bonds Subscription Bv Rao Ireda

Ministry of New and Renewable Energy or MNRE is a ministry of Government of India.

The ministry is currently headed by Piyush Goyal, a Cabinet Minister.

The ministry was established as the Ministry of Non-Conventional Energy Sources in 1992.

Well Just like bank fixed deposits (FDs), tax-free bonds offer fixed interest to subscribers. While bank FDs attract income tax (I-T) according to the standard tax slabs (10%, 20% and 30%), tax-free bonds allow I-T exemptions on long-term investment gains.

Hey the Rs 1,000 crore tax-free bond issue of Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA), the first issue of Calendar 2016, sold like hot cakes as soon as it opened for subscription .

The issue received bids for about 5.09 crore bonds, or 509%, for the 1 crore bonds available for sale on a cumulative basis on the stock exchanges on Friday, BSE data showed.

The bonds offer between 7.28% and 7.68% tax-free returns per year for tenures ranging from 10 to 20 years. NHPC offered 7.6% for its tax-free bonds issued last month.

Tax-free bond issues of public sector companies have attracted huge interest among both retail and non-retail investors in recent months.

The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) bond issue got subscribed 22 times last month.

NTPC pre-closed its Rs 700-crore tax-free bond issue last September after it was subscribed 11.04 times on the first day.

The bond issue of IRFC (Indian Railway Finance Corporation), which was open between December 8 and 10, was subscribed 10.84 times.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in