2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th October 2017, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

IRDA Pension Guidelines

Hi buddy here I have come to get Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Pension Guidelines, as my grad father asking me about the same , so will you plz tell me for it ??
Similar Threads
Thread
IAF Pension Calculator
Web Aggregator Guidelines IRDA
Broker Guidelines IRDA
IRDA Portability Guidelines
ECIL Pension
Group Guidelines IRDA
IRDA Guidelines For ULIP
IRDA Guidelines PDF
IRDA Guidelines For Vehicle Insurance
Guidelines by IRDA
IRDA Approved Pension Fund
New IRDA Guidelines
Corporate Agency Guidelines IRDA
SBI Pension Plan
SBI Clerk Pension
Pension EX SGT IAF
Pension IAF
NTPC Pension
pension has not come
CCS pension rule 37
12th October 2017, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IRDA Pension Guidelines

Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) is an autonomous, statutory agency tasked with regulating and promoting the insurance and re-insurance industries in India

As you want here I am giving Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Pension Guidelines, on your demand :

Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) Pension Guidelines

The functions of the IRDAI
Issuing, renewing, modifying, withdrawing, suspending or cancelling registrations
Protecting policyholder interests
Specifying qualifications, the code of conduct and training for intermediaries and agents
Specifying the code of conduct for surveyors and loss assessors
Promoting efficiency
Promoting and regulating professional organisations connected with the insurance and re-insurance industry
Levying fees and other charges
Inspecting and investigating insurers, intermediaries and other relevant organisations
Regulating rates, advantages, terms and conditions which may be offered by insurers not covered by the Tariff Advisory Committee under section 64U of the Insurance Act, 1938 (4 of 1938)
Specifying how books should be kept
Regulating company investment of funds
Regulating a margin of solvency
Adjudicating disputes between insurers and intermediaries or insurance intermediaries
Supervising the Tariff Advisory Committee
Specifying the percentage of premium income to finance schemes for promoting and regulating professional organizations
Specifying the percentage of life- and general-insurance business undertaken in the rural or social sector
Specifying the form and the manner in which books of accounts shall be maintained, and statement of accounts shall be rendered by insurers and other insurer intermediaries.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in