2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

IRDA Exam Online Training

I want to do coaching for Insurance Agent Examination conducted by IRDA. I have filled application form of IRDA Insurance Agent Examination and the exam will hold after 3 months. So pls give list of Coaching Institutes which offers online Training for IRDA Insurance Agent Exam? What is the fee for online training?
Similar Threads
Thread
IRDA Online Exam Score Card
IRDA Online Payment
IRDA Online Exam Paper
IRDA Training Portal
IGURU IRDA Training
IRDA Brokers Training
GRE Online Training
IRDA Online Exam Demo in English
IRDA Online Exam Test Paper
C online training
IRDA Online Exam Admit Card
PMP Online Training
San Training Online
Online PL SQL Training
Online IRDA Exam Demo
Online Training PMP
IRDA Online Exam Fee
IRDA online Exam last year paper
IRDA Exam Online Registration
IRDA Exam Online Application
10th December 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: IRDA Exam Online Training

Hello sir I want to know eligibility for giving IRDA Exam Online Training so can you please give me details ?
10th December 2015, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IRDA Exam Online Training

Hey as IRDA is the abbreviation of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority. This is the regulatory body of Indian Insurance Industry. To become a Life Insurance Agent in India, one needs to pass the exam directed by IRDA

Eligibility for examinations

Regulation 4 of the regulations requires that a person desiring to obtain or renew a license to act as an insurance agent or a composite insurance agent shall possess the minimum qualification of a pass in 12th standard or equivalent examination conducted by any recognized Board/Institution,

According to the Regulation 5 of the regulations (i.e. IRDA (licensing of Insurance Agents) /Regulations, 2000), the person desiring to obtain or renew a license to act as an agent is required to :

complete from an approved institution 50 hrs. of training (ie. In case of candidate seeking agency license for the first time) and 25 hrs. of training (ie. In case of candidate seeking renewal of license)

candidate who is seeking license for the first time to act as composite (ie. Life/General) insurance agent has to complete 75 hrs. of training.

Examination syllabus
Understanding Customer Protection and Ethics
Fulfilling Legal and Regulatory Requirements
Understanding Claims
Providing Professional Advice
Providing Technical Product Information
Understanding Insurance

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in