2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

IPE Osmania university Hyderabad

My name is Neha. I want to take admission into the Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) which is affiliated to the Osmania University Hyderabad. but I have no idea about the course of it. will you please give me the list of course and department available at the Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) which is affiliated to the Osmania university Hyderabad?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA at Osmania University-Hyderabad
Osmania University Hyderabad
University Of Hyderabad Osmania
BBA Osmania University Hyderabad
IASE Osmania University Hyderabad
Osmania Hyderabad University India
Osmania University Hyderabad Results
Osmania University Hyderabad Library
Osmania University Hyderabad ASC
Hyderabad Osmania University
Courses In Osmania University Hyderabad
Osmania University Hyderabad Bsc
Osmania University (Hyderabad)
DMS Osmania University Hyderabad
Osmania University Hyderabad M Tech
Osmania University Of Hyderabad Website
Syllabus for MCA at Osmania University at Hyderabad
Osmania University Hyderabad MBA
Osmania University Ac in Hyderabad
Osmania Open University in Hyderabad
14th March 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: IPE Osmania university Hyderabad

Hi I would like to know the course details of the MBA program offered by the Institute of Public Enterprise?
14th March 2016, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IPE Osmania university Hyderabad

IPE is the premier Business School at Hyderabad and is acknowledged as a "Centre of Excellence" by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi for doctoral studies.

The broad purpose of the M.B.A. (P.E.) is to develop managerial skills in practicing executives in both central and state government who have varied educational background and work experience in both Central and State Government, autonomous agencies, public sector enterprises, private sector, joint venture, co-operatives etc.

Eligibility

I.C.E.T Entrance

The applicant seeking admission must qualify in the ICET examination conducted by the appropriate authority in the year of admission as per the norms prescribed by the University.

Qualification

Should have a bachelor degree holder of Osmania University or a degree recognized by the University as equivalent thereto. In the case of SC and ST applicants, a pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient.

Experience

Should have at least two years experience in Executive / Managerial / Administrative / Supervisory position in any organization after obtaining the bachelor degree. (OR)

Officers / Executives / Engineers working with any Government / Quasi-Govt./Autonomous Bodies / local authorities with post-bachelor’s experience of two years. (OR)

Officers of the Defence Forces / establishments holding Administrative, Executive post with not less than two years experience after obtaining bachelor degree.

Fees for the MBA (P.E.) program at Institute of Public Enterprise

Contact Details:

MBA (PE) Department,
Institute of Public Enterprise,
OU Campus, Hyderabad - 500 007
Phone: +91 - 40 - 2709 8937/8145 Ext: 202, +91 - 93999 21265
Fax: +91 - 40 -2709 5478/5183
e-mail: kvramesh@ipeindia.org, rvlnarayana@ipeindia.org

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in