2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th September 2016, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

IOCL Scholarship

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the details of the “IndianOil Scholarships Scheme” for Graduate and Post-Graduate studies of 2014 of IOCL so will you please provide me the details??
Similar Threads
Thread
Iocl scholarship for MBA
IOCL Recruitment For CSE
IOCL Xtrarewards
Internship At IOCL
IOCL Koyali
Iocl bso
Iocl cse
E Www.Iocl.Com
Download IOCL Scholarship Application Form
Cvo iocl
Ed iocl
Iocl bcw
IOCL Ahmedabad
No Of Vacancies In IOCL
IOCL Uttarakhand
IOCL Ltd
Iocl mkt div
Job in IOCL?
MBA iocl
IOCL Scholarship Exam result
20th September 2016, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IOCL Scholarship

Hey!! As per your demand here I am providing you details of the “IndianOil Scholarships Scheme” for Graduate and Post-Graduate studies of 2014 of IOCL

Eligibility Criteria::

Students pursuing full time/regular courses (not correspondence/distance/online mode) in these streams & studying in Schools / Colleges / Institutions recognized by MCI / AICTE / State Education Boards/State Technical Education Boards / ICSE / ISC / CBSE were eligible to apply for the different streams as under :

10+/ITI : (For 10+) –
Bonafide students (full time / regular) in 11th standard / Ist Year of Intermediate course or equivalent course

(For ITI) –
Bonafide students (full time / regular) in 1st year of 2 years ITI course in 2014-15

Engineering & MBBS:
Bonafide students (full time/regular) in the first year of Engineering/MBBS degree courses are eligible to apply.

MBA :
Bonafide students (full time/regular) in the first year of minimum 2 years post graduate course in Business Administration/Management in 2014-15 are eligible to apply.

Age Limit: Minimum 15 years and maximum 30 years

However, relaxation in the upper age limit by

-3 years for OBC candidates,

-5 years for SC/ST candidates and

-10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) is permissible.

Income:
Gross Joint annual income of the family of the student from all sources during financial year 2013-14 should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only)

Reservation:

49.5% scholarships are reserved i.e.
-SC(15%),
-ST(7.5%) &
-OBC (27%).

25% of scholarships for girl students and 10% of scholarships for persons with Disabilities (PwDs) (minimum 40% disability as per definition under Disabilities Act 1952) are reserved in each category/sub-category.

Important Dates:
Online applications from 12.07.2014 to 30.09.2014

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in