2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th August 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: INTP Personality

Hello sir is what is INTP Personality? Please tell me full form of INTP Personality? Also give me name of notable probable for INTP Personality?
7th August 2018, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: INTP Personality

INTP Personality stands for:

I Introversion preferred to extraversion

N Intuition preferred to sensing

T Thinking preferred to feeling

P Perception preferred to judgement

The INTP Personality is a book written by Carl G. Jung. INTP or introversion, intuition, thinking, perceiving is an abbreviation used in the publications of the MyersBriggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to refer to one of the MBTI's 16 personality types.

The MBTI assessment was developed from the work of prominent psychiatrist Carl G. Jung in his book Psychological Types.

From Jung's work, other psychiatrists developed similar psychological typologies.

Jungian personality assessments include the MBTI assessment, developed by Isabel Briggs Myers and Katharine Cook Briggs, and the Keirsey Temperament Sorter (KTS), developed by David Keirsey.

Notable probable INTPs:

Albert Einstein, a German-born theoretical physicist.
Rene Descartes, a French philosopher, mathematician, and scientist.
Blaise Pascal, a French mathematician, physicist, inventor, writer and Catholic theologian.
Stanley Crouch, an American poet, music and cultural critic, syndicated columnist, novelist and biographer.
Marie Curie, a Polish and naturalized-French physicist, winner of Nobel Prizes in Chemistry and Physics.
Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S president, instrumental in the abolition of slavery in America.
Hannah Arendt, political philosopher and writer
Joan Didion, journalist, novelist and non-fiction writer

Cognitive functions:

Dominant: Introverted thinking (Ti)
Auxiliary: Extraverted intuition (Ne)
Tertiary: Introverted sensing (Si)
Inferior: Extraverted feeling (Fe)
Shadow functions

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in