2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th June 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Interview of SSC CGL Topper

Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the answer of the questions by the topper of the SSC CGL Interview. So can you please provide me the details regarding this so that I must prepare like this??
Similar Threads
Thread
Topper of JEECUP
Topper Of AIPMT
SSC Topper
NDA Topper Interview
MP PET Topper
Interview Of AIIMS MBBS Topper
Indian Engineering Services Topper Interview
IAS Topper Interview
Topper in LLB PU
Topper of IAS Exam
IIM Lucknow Topper
IAS Youngest Topper
CA CPT Nov Topper
SCRA Topper
CG PET Topper
IIT Topper from Hyderabad
Topper Of CLAT
IIM Ahmedabad Topper
KCET Topper
IIT Topper
15th June 2015, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Interview of SSC CGL Topper

You are looking for the details regarding the answer of the questions by the topper of the SSC CGL Interview. So I am providing it to you:

What specific preparation did you do for the interview? Who was the chairman? Provide the list of questions asked in CAPF Interview. How was the overall interview experience? And any tips for future aspirants.

I prepared about my home town (Neyveli Thermal Power Station), hobbies, graduation, Tamil Nadu affairs such as Cauvery river dispute and SC rulings, Caste violence , Kudankulam Nuclear plant issue, about the 5 CAPFs etc.The chairman of my interview panel was Smt.Alka Sirohi. Here is the list of questions asked in my interview which I could remember:

What is different about Pondicherry?

Actually I didn’t expect this question as my home town is Neyveli, but in the summary sheet only our birthplace will be there. I managed it by saying that it is a union territory, was under the control of French, administrative divisions( Mahe,Yanam,Karaikal) etc..

What is fuzzy logic?

I don’t know. She told that it is used in washing machines.

What do you mean by an agent of change? Give me examples.

Something which must improve or transform the society. Eg; Education, Inspirational leader

Difference between inspiration and motivation.

Inspiration is getting attracted towards one’s way of living or achievement, motivation is improving the morale of someone who is feeling low. Inspiration doesn’t require communication but motivation does.

Difference between rogue state and failed state. Examples for both.

Rogue state is one which acts against the interests of world peace eg; north korea, failed state is one in which the government is not able to discharge it’s duties eg; Afghanistan, Somalia

Is it ethical to demand back the bharat ratna award? Your opinion?(Amartya sen issue)

No. Only based on solid evidence of incompetence in the relevant field of achievement it can be demanded back.

What is Pendleton act?

Don’t know.

What is the difference between LCD and LED Tvs?

I told about the viewing angle, brightness etc.. He expected something else.

What are the chemical compounds used for producing different colour LEDs?

Don’t know.

Nearest star to our sun?

Proxima centuri.

Concept of time travel.

Don’t know.

Questions based on my leadership positions: How many persons can be served with 1 kg of rice?

(I was mess secretary in my college hostel) How do you ensure the right amount of nutrients in food for veg and non-veg students?

Approximately 5 to 6 can be served. By including pulses in a higher proportion to veg students.

Highest peacetime military awards and other military awards?

Ashok Chakra,PVC,VSM,PVSM,SM,AVSM etc..

Did you appear in Civil Service (Mains) 2012? If yes, share the experience, marks, what Essay did you write?

Yes I appeared in Civil Services Main exam 2012. I wrote the essay on working Indian women. As this is my first attempt, I gained a lot of experience. My marks were GS(192), Public Administration(179),Geography(195),Essay(94). Total marks 650.

Are you appearing in Civil Service (Mains) 2013? If yes, how are you approaching/preparing the ethics, and other new topics of GS?

Yes I am appearing in 2013 Main exam. As ethics is a new topic I am trying to collect materials from various sources and coaching institutes.

What was your service preference order (CRPF>CISF>SSB etc) and why did you pick up the particular order?

CISF>SSB>ITBP>CRPF>BSF. Service preference were based on the advice of peers and an AC in CRPF.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in