2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Re: Interview Questions For IAS Exam

I am preparing for the Interview of Indian Administrative Service IAS Exam so can you tell me the sample Interview Questions for preparation?
16th July 2018, 10:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Interview Questions For IAS Exam

IAS Interview is the last and final stage of the coveted civil services examination.

The IAS preliminary and mains examinations are conducted to test candidates academic and general awareness with regards to a diverse range of topics; on the other hand, IAS Interview like any other recruitment test the personality and temperament of the candidate.

IAS interview panel consists of eminent personalities from different fields and is headed by a chairman.

The interview stage has no fixed format or pattern and the panel is free to ask candidates questions from technical, academic as well as non-academic fields.

IAS Interview questions can range from any topic, can be of any intensity, might be funny, quirky or downright ridiculous.

IAS Exam Interview Questions

Tell me about yourself? or Give a brief Introduction about yourself.

Why do you want to become IAS Officer?

Tell me about your positive and negative strengths.

How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking?

What will you do if I run away with your sister?

Interviewer ordered a cup of coffee for the candidate. Coffee arrived and was kept before the candidate. what is before you?

What happened when the wheel was invented?

You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it's raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus: An old lady who looks as if she is about to die; an old friend who once saved your life and the perfect partner you have been dreaming about. Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?

What if one morning you woke up & found that you were pregnant? ( asked to a female candidate)

Where Lord Rama would have celebrated his "First Diwali"?

A killer was sentenced to death. Shown three rooms. The first room is on fire second guns with the killer in the and the third Tiger, who had not eaten for three years. What should he choose?

What looks like half an apple?

If 2 is a company and 3 is the crowd, then what will be 4 and 5?

A cat has three children, cat named Their January, February, and March. What is the name of the cat?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in