2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th November 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

International Institute Pune

Can you tell me in detail about the Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) courses in International Institute of Information Technology (I2IT)?
Similar Threads
Thread
International Institute of Information Technology College Pune
International Institute of Information Technology in Pune
1.International Institute Of Information Technology (IIIT-P) Pune
Symbiosis Institute Of Technology Pune (Symbiosis International University)
International Institute of Hotel Management Pune
International Institute Of Information Technology Pune Campus
International Institute For Population Sciences (Iips) And Macro International
International Institute of Information Technology Pune MBA
International Institute Of Information Technology IIIT Pune
International Institute Of Information Technology Pune Address
Pune Institute for Aeronautics & Computer Science (PIACS), Pune
International institute of information technology Pune cut off
Balaji Institute of International Business (BIIB) - Maharashtra, Pune
Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PI
Dav international school pune
VIIT Vidya Pratishthan's Institute Of Information Technology , Pune, Pune
International Institute of Information Technology (iiit), pune, pune
International Institute Of Information Technology Pune IGNOU
International Institute Information Technology Pune M.S.
International Institute of Information Technology Pune Wiki
17th November 2014, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: International Institute Pune

The International Institute of Information Technology is a higher education Institute in Pune was established in 2003. It is affiliated to University of Pune

The details about the Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) courses in International Institute of Information Technology (I2IT) are as follows:

Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) Courses
Electronics and Telecommunication
Computer Engineering
Information Technology

Entry Requirements for the First Year of Engineering:

1. Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Student and Outside Maharashtra State Student (For Maharashtra Seats):

Student should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std. XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject
AND
Secured at least 50 % marks (minimum 45 % marks, in case of Students of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject added together
AND
Obtained a positive Composite Score i.e., marks obtained after adding 50 % of JEE (Main)2014 (Paper 1) marks and 50 % of normalized Standard XII (Board or Equivalent Examination) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2. Eligibility Criteria for All India Candidates (For All India Level Seats):

Student should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject
AND
Secured at least 50 % marks (minimum 45 % marks, in case of Student of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject added together
AND
Obtained All India Rank in JEE (Main) 2014 (Paper I) given by CBSE.

3. Eligibility criteria for J & K Migrant candidates:

Student should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std. XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject
AND
Secured at least 50 % marks in the subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject added together
AND
Obtained All India Rank in JEE (Main) (Paper I) given by CBSE.

Contact Detail:
International Institute of Information Technology (I2IT)
P-14, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Phase – 1
Hinjawadi, Pune - 411057, India

Map:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=International+Institute+of+Information+Tech nology+(I2IT)&hl=en&ll=17.446896,78.3496&spn=0.011 197,0.018475&sll=11.373222,76.670687&sspn=0.011507 ,0.018475&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in