2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th February 2013, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: International Business 4th Sem Distance Education Notes For MBA In Pondicherry Un

Here I am providing you MBA all Semester syllabus of Pondicherry University which is following:

METHODOLOGY:
Lectures, Case studies, Application exercises, Group or Class learning activities, Experiential Exercises

UNIT-I
Nature of Management – Tasks of a Professional Manager - Social Responsibilities of Business – Manager and Environment – Systems Approach to Management – Levels in Management – Managerial Skills.

UNIT-II
Planning – Steps in Planning Process – Scope and Limitations – Short Range and Long Range Planning – Flexibility in Planning – Characteristics of a Sound Plan – Management by Objective (MBO) – Policies and Strategies – Scope and formulation – Decision Making – Techniques and processes.

UNIT-III
Organising – Organisation Structure and Design - Authority Relationships – Delegation of Authority and Decentralisation – Interdepartmental Coordinator – emerging Trends in corporate Structure, Strategy and Culture – Impact of Technology on Organisational design – Mechanistic vs. Adoptive Structures – Formal and Informal Organisation.

UNIT-IV
An Overview of Staffing and Directing functions – Controlling – Prerequisities of Control Systems – Control Process – Methods, Tools and Techniques of Control – Design of techniques – Choices in Control.

Complete syllabus is available in pdf file which I am uploading and you are free to download it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Pondicherry University MBA Syllabus.pdf (485.3 KB, 151 views)

Tags
distance education

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in