2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th September 2012, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: May 2012
Re: Intake Visual Effects Professional course UK

You UK there are few of universities/colleges offer Visual Effects Professional course here is its list:

University of the Arts London Wimbledon
Bournemouth University
Met Film School
University of Kent
University of Hertfordshire

Tell me that from which university you are going to do Visual Effects Professional course so that I can provide you complete detail of that particular university/school.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in


Thread Tools Search this Thread

All times are GMT +5. The time now is 03:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4