2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Ing Vysya Bank RTGS Timings

I have a Business of Import Export so I have to transfer money from one country to another country that’s why I want to open an account in Ing Vysya Bank . Would you tell me what are the Timings for Real-time gross settlement Systems (RTGS) in Ing Vysya Bank ? Provide me RTGS code of Ing Vysya Bank also .
Similar Threads
Thread
RTGS Form Bank of Baroda
NEFT RTGS Timings HDFC
Karur Vysya Bank RTGS Form Download
Karur Vysya Bank Kukatpally Branch Timings
HDFC Bank RTGS Form PDF
RTGS Form Karur Vysya Bank
Karur Vysya Bank Timings On Saturday
RTGS Charges in Syndicate Bank
RTGS No Of Union Bank Of India
RTGS Form Nainital Bank
RTGS No Of Oriental Bank Of Commerce
Yes Bank RTGS Slip
AMCO Bank RTGS Form
Ing Vysya Bank RTGS Form In Excel
Ing Vysya Bank Working Timings in Hyderabad
RTGS Form Yes Bank
Ing Vysya Bank RTGS Form
RTGS Form of Corporation Bank
RTGS No of Bank of Baroda
ING Vysya Bank Timings Saturday
21st November 2015, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Re: Ing Vysya Bank RTGS Timings

Hii Buddy ,I wan to know ING VYSYA Bank Terms And Conditions of Real Time Gross Settlement , Will you plz provide me information for same?
21st November 2015, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ing Vysya Bank RTGS Timings

: Terms And Conditions Governing RTGS AND NEFT Payment Services

Definitions

• "Customer" means the person named herein above who has given RTGS / NEFT payment instruction

• "Bank" means ING Vysya Bank Limited

• "NEFT Facility" means the Electronic Funds Transfer Facility through the RBI NEFT System.

• “RTGS” facility means the Real Time Gross Settlement facility through the RBI RTGS System

• Words or expressions used in this Terms & Conditions, but not specifically defined herein shall have the respective meanings assigned to them in the RBI NEFT Regulations, 2005 / RTGS (Membership) Business Operating Guidelines, 2004.

• Terms & Conditions (T & C) of RBI NEFT Regulations, 2005 / RTGS (Membership) Business Operating Guidelines, 2004.

• This (T & C) shall govern every payment order issued by the customer

• This (T & C) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the RTGS (Membership) Business Operating Guidelines, 2004. The customer has gone through and understood the RBI (NEFT System) Regulations, 2005 RTGS (Membership) Business Operating Guidelines, 2004 and agrees that the rights and obligations provided therein in so far as it relates to the originator shall be binding on him/in regard to every payment order issued by him/it for execution in the RTGS / NEFT System.

• The customer understands and agrees that nothing in the T & C shall be construed as creating any contractual or other rights against the Reserve Bank or any participant in the RTGS / NEFT System other than the bank.

For more details Here I am uploading pdf file you can download free of cost :

Terms And Conditions of RTGS and NEFT Executed

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in