2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2014, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Infosys Exam Previous year question paper

You are looking for Infosys placement Exam Previous year model question paper, I am giving here:

1. There is a merry-go-round race going on.One person says,"1/3 of those in front of me
and 3/4 of those behind me, give the total number of children in the race". Then the
number of children took part in the race? (repeated from previous papers)
Ans: 13

2. In an Island the natives lie and visitors speak truth. A man wants to know whether a
salesman beside him in a bar is a native or visitor. He asked him to ask a woman
beside him whether she is a native or visitor. He replied "she says she is a visitor".
Then he knew that the salesman is a native or visitor. salesman is in which category ,
native or visitor?
Ans: Native

3.A man fixed an appointment to meet the manager, Manager asked him to come two
days after the day before the day after tomorrow. Today is Friday. When will the
manager expect him? (repeated from previous papers)
Ans: Monday

4. Every day a cyclist meets a car at the station.The road is straight and both are
travelling in the same direction. The cyclist travels with a speed of 12 mph.One day
the cyclist comes late by 20 min. and meets the car 5miles before the Station. What is
the speed of the car?

Ans: 60 mph

8 A lady goes for shopping. She bought some shoestrings. 4 times the number of
shoestrings, she bought pins and 8 times, handkerchiefs. She paid each item with their
count as each piece's cost. She totally spent Rs. 3.24.How many handkerchiefs did she
buy? (repeated from previous papers)

Infosys placement question paper

For detailed here is attachment:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf infosys placement paper.pdf (212.0 KB, 115 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in