2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th December 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Indira Gandhi Mirpur University Rewari Recruitment

Hello every one, here I’m looking for the recruitment in the Indira Gendhi Mirpur University rewari. If any one has knowledge for the present current recruitment in Indira Gandhi Mirpur University Rewari Then please provides me detail?
19th December 2015, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indira Gandhi Mirpur University Rewari Recruitment

As per my searching currently there is no recruitment available at Indira Gandhi Mirpur University Rewari. Here I’m giving you previous passed recruitment detail in IGU.

Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur, was broadcasted an advertisement for IGU Rewari Recruitment 2015 for fill up the various faculty posts.

Applications are invited by the Indira Gandhi University from the valid and capable job candidates for filling up the various professors, assistant professors and associate professors vacancies in different department.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates who are willing to apply for IGU Rewari Recruitment they must have completed a Master degree in relevant discipline or PhD in concerned subject as per the post applied.

Age Relaxation:

Candidates from reserved categories will get the advantage of age relaxation as per the norms followed by the organization.

Process of Selection:
Written Test / Interview will be the criteria for selection of jobseekers.

Applying process:

Candidates should be fill the online application forms by the aspirants through the website of IGU.

Press on the apply online link in front of the post name you wish to apply for
Now Fill the form cautiously and upload your all document are needed.

Scanned copy of necessary documents should be uploaded and online application form must be submitted within the due date.

Online filling of application starts from 15th October 2015
Online submission of application ends on 9th November 2015

Address:

Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur,
Meerpur, Haryana 123401, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in