2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th September 2014, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian school of business GMAT code

Hello… here I am providing you details about Indian school of business. You requested for the GMAT code also but according to my knowledge this is not needed for admission procedure. You need GMAT score only and I am providing you last year score.

ISB (Indian School of Business), Hyderabad is a destination for Indian aspirants. It has been ranked 13th in The Financial Times global MBA ranking 2011.
The Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP) is a one-year management program that is intense though of a shorter duration compared to many US 2 year courses.
The intake for the ISB Hyderabad campus is 560. The average GMAT score for ISB 2012 class was 712 and the average work experience was 5 years.

ISB MBA course structure
At the start, students have to undergo a three-day Leadership Development Program (LEAD) which focuses on an assessment of their strengths and identifying areas needing improvement.
The five core courses which are covered during the first four terms include:
• Finance
• Strategy
• Marketing
• Operations
• IT Management

ISB MBA class profile
No. of full-time MBA students enrolled: 767
Average GMAT score: 710
Average age of the students: 27
Average work experience: 60 months
Tuition fees: $40,000
Average domestic salary of MBA grads: INR18, 83, 403
Email ID: pgpadmissions@isb.edu

ISB MBA application process
The online application needs to be completed with an application fee of INR 3000. GMAT score, TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score (only if undergrad medium was other than English), two recommendations and completed MBA essays need to be submitted. Interviews are held at Delhi, Kolkata and Hyderabad. For international candidate, interviews are conducted over the phone.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in