2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd August 2014, 08:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Railways Jobs for Mechanical Engineers

Mechanical Engineers can apply for the JE (Mechanical) post the Indian railway. Here I am giving you the details of this examination:

Eligibility:
The applicant should hold Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.

Selection procedure:
The selection will be based on the Written Examination, Document Verification and Medical test.

Salary:
Pay Scale 9300-34800
Grade Pay 4200
Initial Pay 9300
Total Pay (i) + (ii )

Syllabus of the exam:
Part I General Awareness
Part II Arithmetic,
Part III General Intelligence
Part IV Reasoning and
Part V- Technical Ability
18th December 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello Friends , I want to Get Job in Indian Railways , for my help Will you plz tell me Is Indian Railways latest Job opening for Mechanical Engineers ?
18th December 2015, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Yes Friend Indian Konkan Railway Corporation Has published Latest recruitment for Mechanical Engineers for Jr. Technical Assistant Post .

Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. - Job Details

Notification No.CO/P-R/04C/2015

Qualification:

Applicants must have Graduation Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) University.

No.of Posts: 09 Posts

Pay Scale: Rs. 30000

Selected Candidates will be Required to execute a bond of Rs. 50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.

How to apply

Candidates may apply online only and send along with the filled application and unique ID number generated through online submission with all requisite documents in an envelope clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and post applied for should reach this office at Belapur Bhavan, plot no. 6 Sec- 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614 on or before 17:30 hrs on 21/12/2015.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in