2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th October 2014, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Navy Coast Guard Yantrik Technician (Mechanical) Syllabus

Coast Guard offers very good opportunities for diploma holders in Mechanical Electrical, Electronic and Aeronautical branches of engineering.

Yantriks have all the responsible for operating and maintaining the machinery and equipment fitted on Indian Coast Guard ships and aircrafts
So, As you are looking for the syllabus of the Indian Navy Coast Guard Yantrik Technician(Mechanical)

So, There is no such prescribed syllabus for this examination. The questions in that exam would be on the basis of candidates specialization in which he/she peruse the masters degree.

The rational reasoning and mental ability will be different and it will be based on the general questions which are asked in particular section. The time allotted for mental ability section will be 1 hour and the total time of the paper will be one and a half hour.

So, I think that it is a very helpful info for you…
17th March 2015, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

I am searching for the Indian Navy Coast Guard Yantrik Technician (Mechanical) Syllabus? can you please tell me from where I can get the Indian Navy Coast Guard Yantrik Technician (Mechanical) Syllabus?
17th March 2015, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

The Coast guard yantrik technician in Indian navy is a post in which only male candidates are required and they should be diploma holders from mechanical, electrical and eletronic engineering with 60% aggregate.

You are asking for the Indian Navy Coast Guard Yantrik Technician (Mechanical) Syllabus. Here I am provide you its paper pattern and syllabus. This is as follows:

Syllabus:
For Exam-
Objective Type,
General Aptitude & Reasoning,
General Knowledge,
English or Hindi

Paper pattern
:

Time Duration- (90 Mins ) more details refer official portal
Type- MCQ
Language- Hindi & English

The Syllabus can update themselves and it consists of Objective Type, General Aptitude & Reasoning, General Knowledge and Time Duration of exam is 90 mins.

It consists in the courses like Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics & Telecommunication.
25th September 2017, 06:32 PM
umasankarUnregistered

Please. My email send my queen. Paper
umasankar221996@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in