2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2016, 07:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Navy Bharti Date

As per your reference I will let you know about last date to apply for Artificer Apprentice job announced by Indian Navy.

Here I’m telling you dates
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION –27 June 2016. FOR CANDIDATES OF NORTH EAST, J&K, ANDAMAN & NICOBAR, LAKSHADEEP & MINICOY ISLAND -04 July 2016

ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS

1. Online applications are invited from unmarried male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan for enrolment as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) -141 batch.

2. Educational Qualifications. Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: - Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.

Pay & Allowances.
The Artificer Apprentices Basic Pay Band is Rs 5200-20200. In addition, they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus 'X' Group Pay @ Rs 1400/- plus DA.

Promotion.
Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I (equivalent to Subedar Major) with pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay @ Rs 4800/- Plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus 'X' Group Pay @ Rs 1400/- plus DA.

Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.

Selection procedure
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.

Written Test.

(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.

(b) The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.

(c) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the examination is available on website

(d) Duration of examination will be one hour.

(e) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.

9. Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
(a) Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
(b) PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.

Artificer Apprentice job Indian Navy

Address:-
Indian Navy
Room No 205, C Wing
Sena Bhawan, New Delhi -110011

Phone:-
011-23010151

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in