2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th April 2013, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Law Institute Delhi Admission

The Indian Law Institute (ILI) was founded in 1956, registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860

Courses Offered:

Degree Courses:
Ph.D. in Law
LL.M. (Evening) - 3 year course
LL.M. - 2 year course

P.G. Diploma Courses:
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADRs)
Corporate Laws & Management
Environmental Law & Management
Cyber Law
Drafting of Legislation, Treaties and Agreements
Human Rights Law
Intellectual Property Rights Law
Tax Law
International Trade Law
Labour Law
Securities & Banking Laws

Online Certificate Courses:
Cyber Law
Intellectual Property Rights and Information Technology in the Internet Age

Institute conducts its own written test for admission to Ph.D programme commencing from April, 2013

Eligibility:
You must hold master’s degree in law from any recognised university with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent

Candidate belonging to SC/ST/PH category, relaxation of 5% in marks is applicable

If you are working as teacher in any university or its affiliated colleges with relevant experience of minimum 5 years then you are allowed for relaxation of 5% marks

This year you have miss the opportunity for admission into Ph.D program at Indian Law Institute (ILI) as written examination is already over.

Written Test: 08th March, 2013, 02.30 p.m. in the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi

The written test shall consists of two papers

Part-I; Legal Research Methodology 50 marks (subjective type)

Part-II; On Core subjects 50 marks (subjective type) (Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, IPC and Commercial Laws-Contract, Partnership and Sale of Goods)

Important Dates
Last date for receipt of application: 22nd February, 2013
Date of admission test: 08th March, 2013, 02.30 p.m.

Address:
Indian Law Institute
Bhagwandas Road,
New Delhi - 110001
Phone: Office: 23387526, 23389429, 23388849, 23386321, 23387873
Fax: 91-11-23782140

Map:
[MAP]http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Indian+Law+Institute+Delhi&hl=en&ll=28.6188 28,77.237878&spn=0.007327,0.013089&fb=1&gl=in&hq=I ndian+Law+Institute+Delhi&cid=0,0,1353576228750666 2561&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
5th March 2016, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Indian Law Institute Delhi Admission

Hello, I want to know the details of the admission in the Indian Law Institute Delhi. Please provide me.
5th March 2016, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Law Institute Delhi Admission

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the admission in the Indian Law Institute Delhi as under:

About the institute:
Indian Law Institute (ILI) was founded in 1956 primarily with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research. Institute has the requisite independence and academic freedom to carry out its objectives. The membership of the Institute is now nearly three thousand representing the persons interested in the study and advancement of law.

Doctor of Philosophy in Law
(Ph.D. in Law)
An applicant holding LL.M. Degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks is eligible to apply.

Master of Law (LL.M.)
One Year Program
LL.B. Degree (with not less than 50% marks) from any University / Institution recognized by Bar Council of India as eligible for enrolment as an advocate in India.
Or
A Law Degree from a foreign country with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade

Post Graduate Diploma Courses
(Duration of all courses is one year)
(i) Alternative Dispute Resolution
(ii) Corporate Laws and Management
(iii) Cyber Law
(iv) Intellectual Property Rights Laws

Persons holding a Graduate Degree in any branch can apply for admission the PG Diploma Programs Examination of Post Graduate Diploma Courses will be held on yearly basis.

On-Line Certificate Courses in:

i) Intellectual Property Rights and Information Technology in the Internet Age, and
ii) Cyber Law

Anyone who is pursuing / has pursued diploma or degree after 10+2 and has access to computer and Internet can apply for online Certificate Courses.

Contact details:
THE INDIAN LAW INSTITUTE
Opp. Supreme Court of India
Bhagwan Das Road
New Delhi-110001
TeleFax :011-23386321

Tags
admission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in